WASH OG Nate Kalepo

Not sure that’s the more successful philosophy in the long run , based on history.
🤦‍♂️ then you might as well go cheer somewhere else because Heupel is gonna be here a while... and Heupel looks pretty successful to me already. It is the way he and White are going to do things....so you can either get with it, or get used to griping about it incessantly for the next however many years.

We are just never going to be a soulless meat market...that is not the way the school wants the program ran, and it's not the way White and Heupel want to do it.

I think it's certainly possible. Two of those being away games... Makes that ou game in September important. Bama won't be easy but it's as gettable as it's been in 20 years... And it's in Knoxville.

I think there's a good chance at least 5 sec teams make the first 12 team playoff. Conference is gonna be pretty deep. Missouri and ole miss have easy schedules and neither will suck. UGA is gonna get in.

Then there's Texas, OU, us, LSU, aTm... Bama...All with designs on getting in as well.

Our schedule isn't Missouri/ole miss easy... But there's certainly a path.
Missouri will fall off. This year was a fluke.

No they won't...not with their schedule...they may not be as good a team though, so you could be right in that sense.
They’re 9-3 ceiling, probably 7-5 or 8-4. I see them losing to A&M, Auburn, Bama, and Oklahoma. if that happens, at that point in the year, they’d be 5-4 and very disappointed because they’re thinking playoffs (LMAO). When your season is derailed from the expectations you had and you’re a just a game over .500 in November, who knows what happens against Mississippi State, South Carolina, and Arkansas? The wheels could come all the way off and they could go 0-3 there and finish without a bowl game.

🤦‍♂️ then you might as well go cheer somewhere else because Heupel is gonna be here a while... and Heupel looks pretty successful to me already. It is the way he and White are going to do things....so you can either get with it, or get used to griping about it incessantly for the next however many years.

We are just never going to be a soulless meat market...that is not the way the school wants the program ran, and it's not the way White and Heupel want to do it.
That being the case I might just hang around and watch other SEC school win Nattys in football then ! Change in inevitible, its your decision how you respond, or get left behind!

No they won't...not with their schedule...they may not be as good a team though, so you could be right in that sense.
They do get Cook back and he ran their offense really well. Not sure how you replace a guy like Schrader, their RB. Dude just wanted it. They had a legit defense and adding to it. I made fun of Drinkowitz, especially when they gave him that extension after we smoked them two years in a row, but he seems to be a good enough coach to at least hire good assistants. That was a solid team this past season, so I’m not confident in saying they will drop off a lot from here. Still don’t want them in the league, but here we are…

More if luxuries than bad needs for either
I feel like we only add anyone else if they are a true impact player, because we have guys that can start right now in the defensive backfield and a LG.

LG feels more likely to me. That's definitely much thinner than DB. Jakobe Thomas, McCoy, McMurray, Turrentine, Gibson, Brooks, Charles, and Jourdan Thomas have all started games and played well.

Christian Charles is someone to keep an eye on for me. He was so bad at corner, but he did in fact beat out McCullough as a true freshman for that mizzou game and was very hyped back then. He could be back to being a good player since he's back at his natural position. I at least like him in the 2 deep. Underrated luxury.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back