Warning: Do NOT go on The View if you support Trump

She used the show The View as a platform to screech about no blacks were nominated in some awards, possibly the Oscars a couple of years ago.

It made me want to start the #nbaallstargamesoblack movement . I bet nobody cared that there were no white players good enough to make the all star team that year. And they shouldn’t if they weren’t .

Reactions: 1 person
Spitting on someone is refuting facts?

So I’m sitting in this Doctors office and the View is on, Van Jones is the guest. Now I don’t see eye to eye with him politically, but he seems very bright and someone that can have a discussion about his beliefs and listen to mine. That’s something that seems to be disappearing in this country.

So I’m sitting in this Doctors office and the View is on, Van Jones is the guest. Now I don’t see eye to eye with him politically, but he seems very bright and someone that can have a discussion about his beliefs and listen to mine. That’s something that seems to be disappearing in this country.

Sounds like you need to change doctors to me. :)

“This is a white-lash!!!” - Van Jones

EXCLUSIVE: Whoopi Goldberg was placed on two week UNPAID suspension by ABC boss Kim Godwin after on-air apology to put an end to 'free-for-all' where she and Joy Behar 'could say and do whatever they wanted'

• She earns $5million per year, which after tax gives her around $40,000-a-week
  • Staffers embraced the news and have called it a 'new day at the network'
  • The source said it had been a 'free for all' power grab on the panel since 2014, when Barbara Walters left
  • Whoopi and co-host Joy Behar, in particular, could 'do and say whatever they wanted', the source added
Whoopi Goldberg was placed on a two-week, unpaid suspension yesterday by ABC boss Kim Godwin to put an end to a 'culture' at the network where The View host and her colleague Joy Behar could 'say and do whatever they wanted', insiders tell DailyMail.com.

Staffers welcomed the suspension and said it finally brings an end to Whoopi and her co-host Joy Behar doing 'whatever they wanted', a problem they said started when Barbara Walters left the show.

‘It’s a new day at ABC News. Kim [Godwin] wants her entire team to be held accountable for their words and actions.

'After Barbara it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end.

‘Kim is drawing a line in the sand for all staff across ABC News and is attempting to build a corporate culture based on truth, facts, accountability and kindness.

‘If you do not operate within this prism, Kim will take action. Whoopi’s suspension highlights this.

‘Disney is aware that there are huge cultural issues within ABC News and Kim has the backing of Mickey Mouse to fix up the news division and set it on a different course.

53690209-10468879-ABC_News_President_Kim_Godwin_was_brought_in_in_April-a-99_1643820733723.jpg

ABC News President Kim Godwin was brought in in April

Whoopi Goldberg put on unpaid suspension by Kim Godwin | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider
I do not know why I would HO on the view, and do not know why I would HO for florida man?

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Whoopi Goldberg was placed on two week UNPAID suspension by ABC boss Kim Godwin after on-air apology to put an end to 'free-for-all' where she and Joy Behar 'could say and do whatever they wanted'

• She earns $5million per year, which after tax gives her around $40,000-a-week
  • Staffers embraced the news and have called it a 'new day at the network'
  • The source said it had been a 'free for all' power grab on the panel since 2014, when Barbara Walters left
  • Whoopi and co-host Joy Behar, in particular, could 'do and say whatever they wanted', the source added
Whoopi Goldberg was placed on a two-week, unpaid suspension yesterday by ABC boss Kim Godwin to put an end to a 'culture' at the network where The View host and her colleague Joy Behar could 'say and do whatever they wanted', insiders tell DailyMail.com.

Staffers welcomed the suspension and said it finally brings an end to Whoopi and her co-host Joy Behar doing 'whatever they wanted', a problem they said started when Barbara Walters left the show.

‘It’s a new day at ABC News. Kim [Godwin] wants her entire team to be held accountable for their words and actions.

'After Barbara it became a free for all and Whoopi and Joy could do and say whatever they wanted. This is now coming to an end.

‘Kim is drawing a line in the sand for all staff across ABC News and is attempting to build a corporate culture based on truth, facts, accountability and kindness.

‘If you do not operate within this prism, Kim will take action. Whoopi’s suspension highlights this.

‘Disney is aware that there are huge cultural issues within ABC News and Kim has the backing of Mickey Mouse to fix up the news division and set it on a different course.

53690209-10468879-ABC_News_President_Kim_Godwin_was_brought_in_in_April-a-99_1643820733723.jpg

ABC News President Kim Godwin was brought in in April

Whoopi Goldberg put on unpaid suspension by Kim Godwin | Daily Mail Online
Why didn’t Gina Carano get a two week suspension instead of being fired?

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back