Warning: Do NOT go on The View if you support Trump

You're the expert, so I'm guessing this is accurate^

This entire incident is symptomatic of the stupidity and lack of self control that is plaguing the world. Both sides.

The concept of civil discourse has always been a joke, because its a polite way of saying 'lets talk real fancy and not say a ******n thing'. For a brief moment, there seemed to be hope that we'd escaped this awful nonsense.

Nope. We still don't talk about anything important, and now we don't even pretend to be nice when we do it.

This entire incident is symptomatic of the stupidity and lack of self control that is plaguing the world. Both sides.

The concept of civil discourse has always been a joke, because its a polite way of saying 'lets talk real fancy and not say a ******n thing'. For a brief moment, there seemed to be hope that we'd escaped this awful nonsense.

Nope. We still don't talk about anything important, and now we don't even pretend to be nice when we do it.

I was only making a joke. No offense

:)

I agree. Most of the "discussion" in here is in 2 separate echo chambers.

Well, she has an Oscar and golden globe so...

Ahhh Hollywood. The ones that screech about diversity in nominations. They play to affirmative action and give out participation trophies. How many awards shows are they up to now?

Reactions: 2 people
Ahhh Hollywood. The ones that screech about diversity in nominations. They play to affirmative action and give out participation trophies. How many awards shows are they up to now?
Can you also elaborate? Curious how you arrived at this.

Reactions: 2 people
DiutTOIU0AAkth0

Reactions: 10 people
She used the show The View as a platform to screech about no blacks were nominated in some awards, possibly the Oscars a couple of years ago.

That's what that show is and what it represents, hence, the name. It's literally a platform for the hosts View.

VN Store

Back