Warchant.com Melting Down

I get that they don't have Bama or LSU money...what's amazing to me is that they appear to have high-end G5 money.

Given the success of their program since Bowden, I just don't see how that's possible. It seems like they should have way more money than they do.
Look what they paid Taggart to NOT coach and add the dough they forked over to Oregon to hire a better replacement. Wrap up this eventual Norvell buyout with a bow.

Look what they paid Taggart to NOT coach and add the dough they forked over to Oregon to hire a better replacement. Wrap up this eventual Norvell buyout with a bow.
They were able to get the Taggart buyout money kind of surprisingly. Those same pockets get kind of stingy when it comes to stuff like facility upgrades, more money for Jimbo's staff, or paying money to a big name coach. It makes no sense, but I think FSU is a pretty dysfunctional place. They couldn't even unite around a football coach who won a national title for them and give him what he needed.

They were able to get the Taggart buyout money kind of surprisingly. Those same pockets get kind of stingy when it comes to stuff like facility upgrades, more money for Jimbo's staff, or paying money to a big name coach. It makes no sense, but I think FSU is a pretty dysfunctional place. They couldn't even unite around a football coach who won a national title for them and give him what he needed.

Yeah some the former FSU OGs from the 80s and 90s didn’t care for FSU’s AD crying poverty prior to Taggart’s second season, then somehow coming up with the cash to buy him out. It definitely rubbed some of the former players the wrong way.

Reactions: 05_never_again

VN Store

Back