War in Ukraine

Figures you woild side with Biden. If this were Trump your panties would be in a wad. Afghanistan was a huge waste of money just like this is. If you could, please explain why Biden should give Ukraine any money at all.

If you buy into Trump's 'America First' jibberish, I'm wasting my time.

Reactions: tvolsfan
US to supply 'killer drones' to Ukraine - reports
1647483372230.gif
The US is sending 100 killer-drones to Ukraine as part of a huge military aid package announced today by the Biden administration, says the Associated Press, quoting a US official "familiar with the decision".

The US military source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the weapons system discussed is the Switchblade 300.

Congressional officials told NBC News the missile system is designed for "pinpoint strikes on personnel" and can be accurately shot from miles away.

The weapons - though of Russian design - are owned by some European Nato members and are therefore seen as easy to integrate into Ukraine.

US to supply 'killer drones' to Ukraine - reports
View attachment 439995
The US is sending 100 killer-drones to Ukraine as part of a huge military aid package announced today by the Biden administration, says the Associated Press, quoting a US official "familiar with the decision".

The US military source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the weapons system discussed is the Switchblade 300.

Congressional officials told NBC News the missile system is designed for "pinpoint strikes on personnel" and can be accurately shot from miles away.

The weapons - though of Russian design - are owned by some European Nato members and are therefore seen as easy to integrate into Ukraine.

If the US was in this war, it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel

Wow. In keeping with it's long history, Russia never wants you to forget how little value they put on whether their citizens live or die.

If he thinks he'll be brought to justice for war crimes and executed I believe he would drop one on his way out, yes.
He won't face war crimes IMO. If he's lucky he'll be pushed out by a coalition of powers within the Kremlin and given a modest pension and a small estate where he will die a lonely and forgotten man. Any of his personal fortune that can be found will be confiscated by the State. At worst he (and maybe close family members) will go the way of the Romanov family and the world will be left to speculate what happened to him.

Of course I really don't know. This is just wishful thinking.

Reactions: AM64
He won't face war crimes IMO. If he's lucky he'll be pushed out by a coalition of powers within the Kremlin and given a modest pension and a small estate where he will die a lonely and forgotten man. Any of his personal fortune that can be found will be confiscated by the State. At worst he (and maybe close family members) will go the way of the Romanov family and the world will be left to speculate what happened to him.

I’d disagree. Anyone unseating him will be followed up with handing him over, if they didn’t already kill him.

He's consolidated a lot of money and power. I hope it happens but I have doubts. He's an ex KGB man and then are expert at instilling fear and consolidating power.

Wow. In keeping with it's long history, Russia never wants you to forget how little value they put on whether their citizens live or die.

Which means he doesn’t value life, period, including ours. In his mind, he cannot be viewed as the loser in this. If he thinks he could be, then he would surely see his only path to “victory” would be to launch nukes against those that have helped Ukraine.

VN Store

Back