War in Ukraine

The refresh speed essentially.

Like I said, I dont know if it's on purpose or something they turned on so you could actually see the rotors.
The satellite datalink is the limitation. The video is further decimated on frame rate and compressed to a format like MPEG4

Reactions: AM64
We’re not in an all hands on deck war. We’ve been fighting Russia/Chechnyaians and Iran since Iraq/Afghanistan. A proxy war is still a war. There is American machinery in Ukraine killing Russians(which I’m for protecting your country and sovereignty). That won’t ever be forgotten.
No, it is very much not a war. It may be the closest thing to a war. But it isnt a war, and doesnt mean its particularly close.

We have gone too long without a serious war that people have forgotten what it actually looks like.

The propaganda coming out have some of you thinking your sharing Jenni's ice cream with Nancy Pelosi while binge watching re-runs of of Real Housewives. It's so cute.

Don't forget to leave your tooth under the pillow for the tooth fairy while you dream about the war in Eastern Europe.

Ukraine short of skilled troops and munitions as losses, pessimism grow

After a year of war, Kupol, a lieutenant colonel, said his battalion is unrecognizable. Of about 500 soldiers, roughly 100 were killed in action and another 400 wounded, leading to complete turnover. Kupol said he was the sole military professional in the battalion, and he described the struggle of leading a unit composed entirely of inexperienced troops.

“I get 100 new soldiers,” Kupol said. “They don’t give me any time to prepare them. They say, ‘Take them into the battle.’ They just drop everything and run. That’s it. Do you understand why? Because the soldier doesn’t shoot. I ask him why, and he says, ‘I’m afraid of the sound of the shot.’ And for some reason, he has never thrown a grenade. … We need NATO instructors in all our training centers, and our instructors need to be sent over there into the trenches. Because they failed in their task.

Your hero Yevgeny Prigozhin directly contradicts this post: "The battle in Bakhmut was difficult, very difficult, with the enemy fighting for each meter.”

Battle for Bakhmut grinds down Wagner's mercenaries and cuts their notorious leader down to size | CNN

Not gonna lie, idk why they just didn’t shoot it down. A spy drone, used to spy on Russian positions, to kill Russians. We are in a war with Russia, it might not be a foot on ground war but we/nato are at war.

fresh-prince-we.gif

Reactions: McDad and Volsdeep4
They were dumping fuel to stall the engine of the drone. It was no accident and if the Pentagon is saying it is they are lying (as usual).
No doubt they were interfering with the operation of the drone. I have my doubts that they intentionally struck the propeller with their jet. That would just be too unpredictable. IMO that part was an accident. I really wish they had crashed into the drone and downed their own jet.

From 7:15 in the above video, according the the left, the whole reason for this war in Ukraine (and the US spending billions of dollars it does not have) is to get rid of Putin so there can be homosexuals and anti-Christians in Russia.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
No doubt they were interfering with the operation of the drone. I have my doubts that they intentionally struck the propeller with their jet. That would just be too unpredictable. IMO that part was an accident. I really wish they had crashed into the drone and downed their own jet.

Agreed that they didn't mean to make contact with the drone but they were trying to bring it down. I didn't see or read what the Pentagon spokesperson said so I'm just going off of track records and saying they lied. Safe bet.

Reactions: Hunerwadel and AM64
No, it is very much not a war. It may be the closest thing to a war. But it isnt a war, and doesnt mean its particularly close.

We have gone too long without a serious war that people have forgotten what it actually looks like.
A serious war? Any war is serious man. It’s almost like the Korean War on the north side. The Russians and Chinese did the same thing we are doing now.

Haha the us is. Right before the attack on Ukraine, the military were on a moments notice to deploy. Had redone life insurance epolicies, SF was fully kitted and couldn’t be more than 10 minutes from base. That’s because the Russians were hacking into our .gov. That’s an act of war they did to the US. A proxy war we are doing to them.

A serious war? Any war is serious man. It’s almost like the Korean War on the north side. The Russians and Chinese did the same thing we are doing now.
Except the Chinese got directly involved in the dying in korea. The Russians arming the vietnamese didnt mean we were at war with Russia. We were only at war with China when they got in the fight.

Proxy wars have been going on for a long time. Never been considered a real war. And they are typically the diplomatic solution for the 3rd party nation.

From 7:15 in the above video, according the the left, the whole reason for this war in Ukraine (and the US spending billions of dollars it does not have) is to get rid of Putin so there can be homosexuals and anti-Christians in Russia.

BS, Rightist Republiars took a snippet out of context to smear Ukraine and leftists. You're engaging in a time-worn tactic of accusing opponents of your own misconduct, to put blame on them. A tactic employed by the DRPK in the 1950s regarding using mosquitos to inflict enemy soldiers with malaria and degrade their combat effectiveness.
Fact Check: Did Zelensky say U.S. will send its kids to war for Ukraine?

Tucker, like you, is just a Putin apologist. Probably receiving money from the killer in sums enough to further corrupt himself.
Russian analyst: Tucker Carlson is "one American" who shouldn't be killed

Reactions: tvolsfan

Stole this from the meme thread to avoid bogging down that thread but I had to respond to this tweet.

It makes perfect sense to send them cash and not any of these goods.

Building supplies? You are going to ship wood, concrete, steel to another country? Wood is 100lbs a cubic foot, concrete starts at 150, steel is 500lbs, enjoy paying the shipping costs on that instead of venmoing them some cash. And that doesnt even take into account their building codes, or standards. Our typical 2x4 construction isnt allowed in most European nation. And typically our products dont meet their specifications. And oh yeah metric to imperial is female dog at the best of times, yet alone during a war or when you are trying to recover. Do they have the proper tools to make use of these materials, or they just supposed to jenga what was sent over?

Some similar issues with food. A LOT of our food isnt allowed over there. And you wouldnt have one clue about what they actually need. Do they need bread or meat? Do they need vegetables, or dairy. Can they cook, does it have a shelf life? And once again you have to ship it. And then someone there has to handle it and get it where it's actually needed in a manner they can use. You shipping pots and pans, plates, serving utensils too?

Shipping stuff is already complicated. And you assume we should be doing it to an international destination, that, oh yeah, is an active warzone.

Sending them cash allows them to get what they actually need, where they actually need it, and in a manner they can actually use.

Stole this from the meme thread to avoid bogging down that thread but I had to respond to this tweet.

It makes perfect sense to send them cash and not any of these goods.

Building supplies? You are going to ship wood, concrete, steel to another country? Wood is 100lbs a cubic foot, concrete starts at 150, steel is 500lbs, enjoy paying the shipping costs on that instead of venmoing them some cash. And that doesnt even take into account their building codes, or standards. Our typical 2x4 construction isnt allowed in most European nation. And typically our products dont meet their specifications. And oh yeah metric to imperial is female dog at the best of times, yet alone during a war or when you are trying to recover. Do they have the proper tools to make use of these materials, or they just supposed to jenga what was sent over?

Some similar issues with food. A LOT of our food isnt allowed over there. And you wouldnt have one clue about what they actually need. Do they need bread or meat? Do they need vegetables, or dairy. Can they cook, does it have a shelf life? And once again you have to ship it. And then someone there has to handle it and get it where it's actually needed in a manner they can use. You shipping pots and pans, plates, serving utensils too?

Shipping stuff is already complicated. And you assume we should be doing it to an international destination, that, oh yeah, is an active warzone.

Sending them cash allows them to get what they actually need, where they actually need it, and in a manner they can actually use.
It's also patently false. We have sent them over three billion dollars in humanitarian supplies

VN Store

Back