War in Ukraine

Clearly a mover and a shaker.
That is still a significant percentage of votes for someone to receive in the primary against the incumbent. Typically hardly anybody votes against the incumbent. Even in the 2020 Republican primaries Weld only got roughly 2.5% against Trump.

That is still a significant percentage of votes for someone to receive in the primary against the incumbent. Typically hardly anybody votes against the incumbent. Even in the 2020 Republican primaries Weld only got roughly 2.5% against Trump.
In a primary? Ok…

Gary Johnson got 3.3% in the general election in 2016 (I was one of them) which is probably more significant and he still was an also ran that got his ass kicked that nobody thinks twice about anymore

In a primary? Ok…

Gary Johnson got 3.3% in the general election in 2016 (I was one of them) which is probably more significant and he still was an also ran that got his ass kicked that nobody thinks twice about anymore
3.3% is nothing. We need third party candidates who will actually get 10% or more. Last time that happened was Perot. I wasn't old enough to vote then but Perot always seemed to be the most reasonable of the 3. It's still hard to determine if he hurt Bush's chance of reelection or not.

3.3% is nothing. We need third party candidates who will actually get 10% or more. Last time that happened was Perot. I wasn't old enough to vote then but Perot always seemed to be the most reasonable of the 3. It's still hard to determine if he hurt Bush's chance of reelection or not.
Exactly. But it’s more than 5.9% in a primary.

I believe he did. Not that Bush was any better of an option over Clinton.

In a primary? Ok…

I don't know many people who voted for Johnson. However I know quite a few that said they voted for Jorgensen. Which is sometimes why I question that 1.18% she received.

John Anderson's campaign in 1980 would be a better example than Johnson's 2016 campaign. Anderson was probably the smartest of the 3 candidates then.
And Johnson was probably smarter than Trump (on politics and policy anyway) or Killary. He still got his ass kicked.

She was the most honest candidate out there at the time. I would rather people be honest than lie to me.
I’m glad she was honest and admitted she was a nut job then.

So did you miss me providing you your answer to your search request a couple of days ago? I pointed to two state propaganda pieces you posted today. You’re welcome

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Exactly how they planned it

Uhhh..the dreaded T-34 inbound.

You know..think about the trillions of DOD spending over the past 40 years, and what is sitting in some warehouse somewhere. 60 Minutes did a segment on it a long time ago (non lethal)...and it was fascinating.

Pootin dead yet?

He's replaced everyone in his immediate circle, including officers that are very high ranking, with his own privately funded army. Conspiracy is everywhere for pootin. He has been spotted wearing a bullet proof vest, although I suspect a suspect would go for the bald head.

VN Store

Back