Want to help Tennessee NIL (Spyre Sports)?

The usual question. How much goes to providing NIL money to athletes, and how much into the pockets of the administrator? It encourages donors to know this.

The following is stated in the link:

90% of every dollar generated through the 1951 Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.

It was only a matter of time before agents found an angle and got involved with organizing deals. Surprised we haven't seen this before now.

I'm sure they (the agents) wanted to make sure the horse was completely out of the barn before they took over. No turning back now.

I'm sure they (the agents) wanted to make sure the horse was completely out of the barn before they took over. No turning back now.
There's definitely a market out the there for their services. Most of these athletes have zero experience marketing themselves, negotiating or managing money. It feels a little unseemly at first, but the players, school and NCAA need professionals involved or it truly will be the Wild West and players are going to learn the hard way about bad deals, tax liabilities, etc.

The following is stated in the link:

90% of every dollar generated through the 1951 Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.

THANK YOU! I failed to see it, probably because I scanned instead of reading for detail. And I know better.

Hey guys, no secret that everyone in this forum loves recruiting. Now each of us can help like we never can before by contributing to our NIL program. The guys at Spyre Sports has created the 1951 initiative. You can join the 1951 club at different levels of support, even for as low as $19.51/month. Depending on which plan you sign up for you will get different benefits.

Visit the link below. The password is “attack”

https://www.spyresports.com/plans-pricing

VN Store

Back