Want to help Tennessee NIL (Spyre Sports)?

#7

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
1,510
Likes
3,390
#7
The usual question. How much goes to providing NIL money to athletes, and how much into the pockets of the administrator? It encourages donors to know this.
The following is stated in the link:

90% of every dollar generated through the 1951 Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.
 
#8

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
108,546
Likes
49,677
#8
It was only a matter of time before agents found an angle and got involved with organizing deals. Surprised we haven't seen this before now.
 
Likes: Boca Vol
#9

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
27,176
Likes
23,938
#9
It was only a matter of time before agents found an angle and got involved with organizing deals. Surprised we haven't seen this before now.
I'm sure they (the agents) wanted to make sure the horse was completely out of the barn before they took over. No turning back now.
 
#10

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 24, 2003
Messages
108,546
Likes
49,677
#10
I'm sure they (the agents) wanted to make sure the horse was completely out of the barn before they took over. No turning back now.
There's definitely a market out the there for their services. Most of these athletes have zero experience marketing themselves, negotiating or managing money. It feels a little unseemly at first, but the players, school and NCAA need professionals involved or it truly will be the Wild West and players are going to learn the hard way about bad deals, tax liabilities, etc.
 
#11

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
9,672
Likes
5,809
#11
The following is stated in the link:

90% of every dollar generated through the 1951 Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.
THANK YOU! I failed to see it, probably because I scanned instead of reading for detail. And I know better.
 
#21
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
51,749
Likes
203,007
#21
Hey guys, no secret that everyone in this forum loves recruiting. Now each of us can help like we never can before by contributing to our NIL program. The guys at Spyre Sports has created the 1951 initiative. You can join the 1951 club at different levels of support, even for as low as $19.51/month. Depending on which plan you sign up for you will get different benefits.

Visit the link below. The password is “attack”

https://www.spyresports.com/plans-pricing
 

VN Store




Top