'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

I think not. Lol at you cherry picking page 3 as you conveniently gloss over the reports about 3 posts before that one. Fact is, we were always in on Eason. Stop making stuff up.
If you read the early pages of that thread and think we were all in on Eason from the get go then you’re a fool. Pruitt saw that class shaping up to be mid 20s and went out there to scoop him and his buddies

If you read the early pages of that thread and think we were all in on Eason from the get go then you’re a fool. Pruitt saw that class shaping up to be mid 20s and went out there to scoop him and his buddies
I don’t need to read the whole thread, again. Know what I know about the WH kids. Again, stop making stuff up like you’re in the know. 🤡

I don’t need to read the whole thread, again. Know what I know about the WH kids. Again, stop making stuff up like you’re in the know. 🤡
Like 3 quotes that we were not pushing hard, aggressively, even your friend Chad in post 102 gleaned that. Vol coaches saw him in a 7v7 and turned up the heat.

I’m not making stuff up, you’re defending an assertion that has since been proven wrong. If being able to read makes me in the know idk what to tell ya.

Reactions: LittleVol
Yeah, he‘s the one we were in on the whole time...

A couple on staff wanted him all along and a couple wanted to see how Eason looked the first few games from an athletic standpoint. After his first few games of the season they were all in on him. He became a huge priority from that point on.

I think it’s less that Smalls stoped returning our phone calls and more that we stopped calling as much.

VN Store

Back