'20 WA OLB Sav'ell Smalls

that would be...in a word......awesome.

i think another word is "unlikely"....but....yeah....good dream.

hell, throw Rakim in there too.

Why not? I mean, we have momentum right now. Finish strong in the season, and who knows what could happen? Especially with coaches losing jobs and getting put on the hot seat. I think Pruitt has plenty to sell right now.

Why not? I mean, we have momentum right now. Finish strong in the season, and who knows what could happen? Especially with coaches losing jobs and getting put on the hot seat. I think Pruitt has plenty to sell right now.
i think those 1st two games make it difficult to over come trends w/other teams for a few of those guys.

i do think Sewell and DW are still listening and considering us. Rak and Smalls seem like they're real long shots now, especially with both being committed elsewhere.

i think those 1st two games make it difficult to over come trends w/other teams for a few of those guys.

i do think Sewell and DW are still listening and considering us. Rak and Smalls seem like they're real long shots now, especially with both being committed elsewhere.

While I do think that losing the first two sucked....it also provided a CLEAR contrast to where we are now, and a clear testimony to how good this coaching staff is at developing players. It's pretty easy to point and say "look where this season started, and look where we are now."

Hopefully, keeping the same OC and DC for multiple years in a row can help us. Chaney said it best when he said "Imagine having to change jobs four different times. Four different languages. Four different ways of doing things. That's what each of our guys have had to do who have been here for a while." (Paraphrased). He said their guys have to learn somewhere between 300-400 signs. We need stability. Stability will go miles for this program.

The only thing I can see as a potential with this guy...it's clear that our defensive development is elite.

Also the fact Washington is struggling cold help, even if it's a long shot this would be an amazing flip if Nieds pulls it off.

Have to be confident in our staffs track record. This guy is still in play- however "small " 👈...a chance there is😎

Reactions: VetVol
While I do think that losing the first two sucked....it also provided a CLEAR contrast to where we are now, and a clear testimony to how good this coaching staff is at developing players. It's pretty easy to point and say "look where this season started, and look where we are now."

Hopefully, keeping the same OC and DC for multiple years in a row can help us. Chaney said it best when he said "Imagine having to change jobs four different times. Four different languages. Four different ways of doing things. That's what each of our guys have had to do who have been here for a while." (Paraphrased). He said their guys have to learn somewhere between 300-400 signs. We need stability. Stability will go miles for this program.
oh, i agree. i just think to land those really big fish, i think looking at a potential 9-3 record, with your losses being to UGA, Bama and FL, the pitch really is "we're just players away from competing with and beating those teams". win the next two and 7-5 accomplishes exactly what you said above....which is nothing to sneeze at, and given how the season has played out, is as good as you could have hoped for....

LOL
I before E even in Nieds.....think they teach that in Elem school
Yep, my neighbors would always weigh in on this. It was like their pet peeve or something.
"I before E"
Either I'm mistaken, or it's not always the case.
Oh and neither, atheist, beige and horse reins just for extra drama.

And yes, I'm just messing with you.🙋‍♂️

Yep, my neighbors would always weigh in on this. It was like their pet peeve or something.
"I before E"

I was taught the one that goes...

I before E except after C...

Elementary school... Haaa

Reactions: chargervol
"I before E"

Neigh aweigh.

"I before E"

Nice!!

Actually meant to post that elsewhere. My fault. Ha. I mean who would just reply nope to something? How obnoxious, right?
I know you’re referring to grimes. I could post more than that but it’s been discussed at length on several occasions. Coaches were split before his senior year; he has done nothing to help himself this year on the field. They “may” end up with a spot but I doubt it. I know that’s hard for some to wrap their heads around.

I know you’re referring to grimes. I could post more than that but it’s been discussed at length on several occasions. Coaches were split before his senior year; he has done nothing to help himself this year on the field. They “may” end up with a spot but I doubt it. I know that’s hard for some to wrap their heads around.
Well considering the staff was once out on French, split on Eason, I’d say these situations are a bit fluid, no?

VN Store

Back