Vols vs Hogs game thread

Ummm bass... T*bb and maze on fort most of the nite but whatever
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And JP was as well. Notice Fortson got most of his points late in the game when Prince was on him.

I wasn't just talking about JP guarding Fortson. He got beat by basically every player who matched up with him whether it was in the post or on the wings.

So bass says dude can shoot contested 3s well he goes 0 for on the nite but jp was abused and anyone could stop the guy..... Hmm

So bass says dude can shoot contested 3s well he goes 0 for on the nite but jp was abused and anyone could stop the guy..... Hmm

He didn't really shoot any contested threes. He didn't really shoot period... maybe 2-3 shots? I've seen the kid play a lot. He is as streaky as they come... he can hit 7, 8, or 9 in a game when he's feeling it.

Complete flukes and were earlier in the season - not to mention those two teams have been slightly overrated all season. 1-6 in the SEC says a lot about a team, especially playing in the West.

Beating 2 top 10 teams in the same week also says alot about the talent/potential....you disagree?

3 weeks minimum.

I live near the Lake (Lake Barkley) I'm off a side road that is off a side road, and up a Ridge. So lots of down trees power poles. They haven't even got any of the feeder lines up yet.

I fish at Lake Barkley....cross the Tennessee River bridge out of Paris...pass the "beer store" that sells it on sundays and make you first left. I love that place. Also Bumpusmills near Dover...some of the best fishing in the country.

VN Store

Back