Vols vs Hogs game thread

Hot tea with a teaspoon of honey and a shot of good whiskey in it. Will bring you right back to life.

i truly despise those hog hats they wear. they can't possibly think they look cool. let's go vols!!!!!!!!! get well soon hman.

We really need a good road win to off set a couple of home losses. Looked great against the Gators....lets get the Hogs now.

Time to see if we are able to build on the last game or if the Florida game was just a fluke. A win here could begin a 4 or 5 game winning streak.

Go Vols.

Vols will be doing the bull dance in fayetteville tonight. Abviously I want everyone on Tennessee to have a great game but, I love it when Williams has a good game. If some of the other players would put out the effort he does....well...lets just say we would feel better about our chances against any team in the country.

Time to see if we are able to build on the last game or if the Florida game was just a fluke. A win here could begin a 4 or 5 game winning streak.

Go Vols.

exactly. huge, huge momentum-building game here if we can escape Fayetteville with a W. Two very erratic teams - anything can happen.

GO VOLS!

Big game guys.. we need this one..lets take it Pelphrey...Ive never liked that guy Go Vols!!!

Bad news boys...

TV Teddy is in the house.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back