Vols vs. Auburn Game Thread - 1pm EST Raycom

don't know why Pearl isn't able to get this year's team to play hard for him. they are lazy, and really play like they couldn't care less.

I don't remember ever criticizing CBP because I know how much he means to our basketball program however today was a horrible coaching job. We scored at will inside and in the second half we couldn't buy a three pointer but that didn't stop us from trying. Imo we should have worked it inside every possession and CBP should have told them if you shoot a three you will be sitting next to me. I know he doesn't coach this way but today he should have put his foot down. This team just doesn't value possessions like it should. This is the worst loss in the Pearl era.

Losing to a bad Auburn team is a disgrace! Pearl needs to get it together quick and stop losing all these games!

Pearl sounded like this was his worst loss at TN in his post game interview. He said he was disappointed in this loss.

How much mileage do the Vols get with their 'most head bands per capita', and how much mileage is Pearl getting with his almost non-stop screaming, arm waving and leg kicking?

Today was just a flat giveaway. This team has no player that understands how to play the game from a thinking standpoint hence there is no leadership. While I think Coach Pearl is great, these last 2 games should have seen us pound it in the post every possession and if you jack up a three you go to the bench. This is the worst loss in the Pearl era. The bonehead play by Williams cost us 4 points and basically lost us the game. Our laziness on the boards was inexcusable. Pearl maybe should be more demanding about what he wants from this team. They get a 6 point lead and think they can play street ball. It is time to put a 40 minute game of intensity together for about the next 6 weeks.

why did pearl limit scottys p/t in the second half? especially for the wonderfully , talented ,great use of a scholarship cameron tatum or even for renaldo " when i get in im jacking it up" woolridge? sorry if this has already been posted but i didnt feel like looking

why did pearl limit scottys p/t in the second half? especially for the wonderfully , talented ,great use of a scholarship cameron tatum or even for renaldo " when i get in im jacking it up" woolridge? sorry if this has already been posted but i didnt feel like looking

cramps.

VN Store

Back