Vols vs. Auburn Game Thread - 1pm EST Raycom

Gentleman Jack

So, what are every one's thoughts about today's game? It looks like we are sticking with the same starting 5 for the 4th game in a row. Maybe we have finally found what is going to work for this team. Prediction...UT 69 Tigers61. Go Vols!!!

Do you think if we're down, Scottie will try a 180 Windmill?

TN wins easy 79-64.

This is a must-win. Not because Auburn is good, but because we have some tough road games toward the end of our schedule. We need to win the games like today's, i.e. the ones that we're supposed to win.

This is a must-win. Not because Auburn is good, but because we have some tough road games toward the end of our schedule. We need to win the games like today's, i.e. the ones that we're supposed to win.

Agreed! We should win today!

UT: 75 AU: 64

its on tv here.

my only fear is these easy games...have not been so easy this year....only a 3 pt fav.

i just hope au doesnt show up again.

I just read where Auburn is the worst free-throw shooting team in the SEC and only shoot 32.5% from behind the arc. lastly, they are last in attendance at 4500 per game. I am feeling even better about this one now. About 15 minutes till the tip...

we should win this comfortably or we have no business competing for the sec title. Go Vols!!!!!!!

About to tip it off! Go Big Orange! Man, there's a small crowd....no home court advantage there.

VN Store

Back