'24 Vols Transfer Offers

I can buy that. But system complexity is at play across various programs also. WR spot for example is a tough learn under Heupel. Not saying it can't be done but it is something that can hold one back for a while, Thornton as an example.
I don’t really understand why WR is so hard to do when 70 percent of our passes are screen plays. (At least with Joe at qb)

How can they flame out when they’ve yet to have a flame? Just bc AP says we’re gonna take a swing doesn’t mean anything. These dudes even remotely interested? Is AP even correct?
The only thing AP knows about is the Mays family and extra crispy nuggets from Chick fil a

wish we had a list of actual people we were targeting in the portal, as well as a list of where spyre is spending its money.

they need some wins to justify folks giving
# 1 Secure as many players to return as possible

# 2 Use portal to backfill positions of need where players aren’t returning

If you don’t see current players entering the portal then that’s where Spyre is focusing its efforts, especially on the OL/DL.

If you’re talking strictly younger guys, then I can agree, but if you’re talking portal guys, then I disagree.

Michigan has 10, Washington has 11, FSU has 19, and LSU has 13 in the two deep. Portal guys.

It’s not about young vs old, it’s about finding what’s right vs what’s not.
So? We have15 or so in our two deep.

AP says we’re gonna take a swing at these two

Ramsey I'm familiar with and he would be a good pickup. Multiple years, too. Brazzell had a great freshman season albeit vs a lower caliber of competition. Still, multiple years, and I came across an article that was very complimentary. Looks like Heupel isn't necessarily going after the limelight guys who are looking for attention and the payday. All the names being mentioned are guys with great work ethics, multiple years and lots of production early with a potential for even more down the road. Pretty much the kinds of kids we seem drawn to in HS recruiting.
Brazzell a worker

VN Store

Back