Vols Spring Practice No. 4 Updates 3.13

When we're striving just to make a bowl game, I think it's probably time we all find something better to do with our time on Saturdays.
Feel free to find something better to do with your time than post on this site as well. If you, along with the others in the miserable minority, can't find any positive in anything related to the team......why bother?

It is a bit striking....thought JJ was a DB at first until I realized it was him. Hoping it was just the angle. QC looks like a full growed man...JJ, still trying to get in shape. Hope I’m reading too much into it too.
We had a tall, gangly LB a few years back that always looked underweight for the position, but who was pretty darn good. I'm terrible with names of past players so I can't recall his name. If he and the coaches decide that he needs to add some weight, it should be relatively easy. He looked downright pudgy when he first arrived last summer.

Hmmm...Emerson is rolling with the 2's. He's such a bust. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I know, right? I don't know where that came from, but I think I'll rely on the coaches to pass judgment on a freshman's performance first and if he's playing with the 2's, it sounds like he is progressing okay. Gosh knows that we've had a few busts, but generally that wasn't determined until well beyond their freshman yr.

Does anyone have any updates about Pro Day? I'm very interested in seeing how fast, strong and other measurable of our players this year since none of them were invited to the combine.

Reactions: Vols All Day
When we're striving just to make a bowl game, I think it's probably time we all find something better to do with our time on Saturdays.

You can be frustrated and still be a fan. You can't just stop supporting the team and be a fan, though.

I hear Georgia is doing well the last couple years. Perhaps you're a Bulldog fan. How well do you bark at children?

Does anyone have any updates about Pro Day? I'm very interested in seeing how fast, strong and other measurable of our players this year since none of them were invited to the combine.
Not really. I'll post should I see something come across twitter. Seeing how this guy only posted 3 observations, he must have included the other two in his article for which I don't subscribe.

This was posted by a beat writer:

5 observations from Vols pro day include: -- Kyle Phillips' stock rising -- Keller Chryst at tight end. -- A svelte Shy Tuttle

“Keller Chryst didn’t transfer to the other side of the country to...” play TE?

Reactions: k-town_king
That’s gold on a Fort Knox level.

a02e521030db6f3be5fbdec5cce5c614.jpg

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Having Henry T is still surreal to me. I still can't believe he signed with us. I can't wait to see him in orange and white!

I personally think he may force a move for Bituli- to play SLB or OLB because they will want him on the field. And Bituli can play the edge.

I'm really excited about what we have at LB.
Just within the past 2 practices, you can tell JJ Peterson is beginning to adjust. He's fighting through the "injury".
Ignot looks great!
Ried looks good!
Crouch is learning but he flashes that raw explosive power. BEAST.
And Harrison and To'oto'o are not even here yet....

Oh yeah, then there's that Darrel Taylor guy too

VN Store

Back