Vols Spring Practice #10

Baron? Didn’t end up at Ole Miss…flipped to Louisville.

Thanks I forgot about the double transfer weirdness. Corrected to ACC in my post. The point is the same though. Stupid decision by Baron. Every DE in the country that has a clue about ball would give their left nut to play opposite Pearce on the deepest Dline in the SEC with 5 or 6 good to great DTs ready to rotate all season in the middle as well. This Dline is gonna be sick this year. Can't wait to see them play.

Thanks I forgot about the double transfer weirdness. Corrected to ACC in my post. The point is the same though. Stupid decision by Baron. Every DE in the country that has a clue about ball would give their left nut to play opposite Pearce on the deepest Dline in the SEC with 5 or 6 good to great DTs ready to rotate all season in the middle as well. This Dline is gonna be sick this year. Can't wait to see them play.
UL promised him that he would only play the DE position. Baron believes it's his best path to the NFL. I wish him luck. And I agree we have the best depth at dline we've had in a long time.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back