Vols release depth chart ahead of Tennessee Tech game

Sara Clark

UTWeek-3-depth-chart.png

Wholly unsurprising. Heupel is going to try to use this game to "coach Milton up", and then toss him out on the field against Florida, and let him dig a hole we can't get out of before putting an under-prepared Hooker into the game after Milton goes out with a supposed injury.

Wholly unsurprising. Heupel is going to try to use this game to "coach Milton up", and then toss him out on the field against Florida, and let him dig a hole we can't get out of before putting an under-prepared Hooker into the game after Milton goes out with a supposed injury.

Par for the course - this is what I have come to expect from Tennessee's coaching staffs. Milton is in his 4th year - there were reasons, good reasons, that he was in the transfer portal.

Coach him up for a half, but if he is still unable to hit the deep pass another QB needs to be coached up in the second half.

From what I understand this offense needs to be able to have the deep threat in order to work, as of this point with Milton that has been missing.

I hope that he succeeds and can hit the passes, but this he's great in practice talk needs to stop now.

Wholly unsurprising indeed. However, Dear Beard, your psycho-analysis of Coach Heupel's future decision-making path is largely based on past experience (which may not be relevant), emotional scars, speculation and personal projections. Aren't you they guy who is always smiting everyone else for logical fallacies and weak reasoning?

This is just a depth chart. We're 2 games in. We don't know what the Dude is thinking OR what he is going to do OR why. We are all BVS survivors but we have to move on from the trauma.

Now, maybe - just maybe - he gives Milton some time to prove he can do it. If it works out - great. If not, Heupel can pull him for "aggravating an injury".

Reactions: njvols
Call me crazy, but I hope our head coach and other coaches are always going to try to coach players up. Including Milton.

VN Store

Back