Vols Ranked Top Ten by ESPN preason poll

Not even then. I believe Milton will improve and become a good backup QB.
We have three automatic losses already you know who they are then trips to Pitt and LSU we will probaly lose one of those maybe both wouldn’t surprise me. Kentucky and South Carolina won’t be easy games at all it’s possible we trip up to one of them or both. I def see 7-5 or 6-6 for next season. Our defense better make some huge strides this season if we want to do better than last season.

Reactions: vettefool
Lol. We aren’t going 6-6 this year in football.

Nope. Anybody calling 6-6 next year is nothing more than a troll. The only way that happens if Hooker and more get injured and miss a bunch of games. As it stands now, the "floor" is 8 wins for 2022. I just don't see 6 or 7 only with this schedule. Heck...a couple of really crappy calls going the other way this year and we flip Pitt/OM/Purdue.

It’s def possible if Hooker gets hurt

We have three automatic losses already you know who they are then trips to Pitt and LSU we will probaly lose one of those maybe both wouldn’t surprise me. Kentucky and South Carolina won’t be easy games at all it’s possible we trip up to one of them or both. I def see 7-5 or 6-6 for next season. Our defense better make some huge strides this season if we want to do better than last season.

I get it...you're trolling, but which one is it? We go 6-6 if Hooker gets hurt, or we go 6-6 regardless? Dude, pick a narrative and roll with it. At least troll consistently. That's all we ask.

I get it...you're trolling, but which one is it? We go 6-6 if Hooker gets hurt, or we go 6-6 regardless? Dude, pick a narrative and roll with it. At least troll consistently. That's all we ask.
I’m not trolling. If Hooker stays healthy I think 7-5 , 8-4 is the ceiling, if he gets hurt 6-6 or 5-7. How is making my best guess predictions trolling ? We know they certainly aren’t winning the East and it’s almost a certainty now that we lose to Georgia, Florida and Bama every season.

I’m not trolling. If Hooker stays healthy I think 7-5 , 8-4 is the ceiling, if he gets hurt 6-6 or 5-7. How is making my best guess predictions trolling ? We know they certainly aren’t winning the East and it’s almost a certainty now that we lose to Georgia, Florida and Bama every season.

How is 7 or 8 wins the ceiling, when our ceiling this year was 10? 3 calls go our way, and we are at 10-3 in year 1. You think with Hooker and company back with a year in the system, we will be worse? That is just insanely twisted troll logic. I'm not saying we go 10-2 every year, but the ceiling is definitely higher than 7 or 8.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Don't feed the trolls.
Sunny posts too much to be a troll, he just doesn’t have a lot of confidence in the team. I don’t recall reading a positive comment from him concerning the Vols. Maybe he’s supposed to be a realist, but man that’s a tough route to go.

" Vols Ranked Top Ten by ESPN preseason poll"

I'll take "Stupid sh** Sportscasters say" for $1000, Alex.

VN Store

Back