Vols practice thread Friday 12/13

dang 1vol8 loves Maurer and k town king loves jg. Possibly each of their dad’s on here arguing who is better?

Normally I wouldn’t comment because this adds nothing to the thread but as soon as any QB is mentioned they take over the thread

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
dang 1vol8 loves Maurer and k town king loves jg. Possibly each of their dad’s on here arguing who is better?

Normally I wouldn’t comment because this adds nothing to the thread but as soon as any QB is mentioned they take over the thread
Lol. It seems like it sometime.

He definitely has some connection. I just want the best for the team to play. Some would rather play their fav and lose. I argued for Dobbs and Bray the exact same.

I'm a UT fan with strong opinions. He is a Maurer fan who doesn't care who the coaches or players think is the best option.

Lol. It seems like it sometime.

He definitely has some connection. I just want the best for the team to play. Some would rather play their fav and lose. I argued for Dobbs and Bray the exact same.

I'm a UT fan with strong opinions. He is a Maurer fan who doesn't care who the coaches or players think is the best option.
he is a Maurer fan. He is a vol fan to... and your JG fan and a vol fan

Reactions: 1vol8
The point was that the QB had nothing to do with the blowout...
People say dumb crap here but that may take the cake.

It's a team effort. He was a large part.

Also the question was have we blown anyone out with JG at qb. We have. Three of the least five in fact.

Truthfully I really don’t care. BM will be fine no matter how it shakes out. I just don’t like people that 🍒 pick stats or criticisms to fit their agendas without mentioning ALL the facts that lead or surrounded such criticism. That’s who he is along with a select few and that drags out the Ahole out in me.

VN Store

Back