Vols Players form Own NIL Club

And then they better ****ing produce. Being a pro has certain expectations.

Sounds like your ire would be better directed at the NFL and the NBA for exploiting collegiate athletics as a free farm system along with player promotion. You would have to be an extremely miserable person to be angry at the athletes that have finally been given autonomy to make money off their Name, Image, or Likeness. It's a win win for everyone, the NCAA gets to maintain their faux veneer of amateurism while still raking in mad money for Disney, CBS, Fox, etc and the players can profit off of their platforms/success.

They shouldn't get a scholarship if they get a NIL deal
I agree with you if we are speaking of a player that gets enough money to where he can easily afford it. I hope these guys understand forgoing a scholy could significantly increase the teams ability to be successful. A high tide raises all boats. We shall see.

So, how soon will it be until they form a Players Association and begin negotiations and collective bargaining? They are already free agents.

I agree with you if we are speaking of a player that gets enough money to where he can easily afford it. I hope these guys understand forgoing a scholy could significantly increase the teams ability to be successful. A high tide raises all boats. We shall see.
See we are finding common ground now only if others could do this.

VN Store

Back