VOLS PATH TO WIN THE EAST

So let’s recap what has to happen here:

Tennessee beats South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
Missouri loses to either Kentucky this weekend or Arkansas on Nov. 29
Georgia beats Florida on Nov. 2
Vanderbilt beats Florida on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Georgia on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Florida on Nov. 16
Auburn beats Georgia on Nov. 16
Texas A&M beats Georgia on Nov. 23
Here’s what everybody’s SEC record would be at best for them if those things happened:

Tennessee: 5-3
Missouri: 5-3
Georgia: 4-4
Florida: 4-4
South Carolina: 4-4
Vanderbilt: 4-4
Kentucky: 3-5

This is what could happen right? Still hope here!!
I will sh!t my pants laughing if this becomes reality

So let’s recap what has to happen here:

Tennessee beats South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
Missouri loses to either Kentucky this weekend or Arkansas on Nov. 29
Georgia beats Florida on Nov. 2
Vanderbilt beats Florida on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Georgia on Nov. 9
Missouri beats Florida on Nov. 16
Auburn beats Georgia on Nov. 16
Texas A&M beats Georgia on Nov. 23
Here’s what everybody’s SEC record would be at best for them if those things happened:

Tennessee: 5-3
Missouri: 5-3
Georgia: 4-4
Florida: 4-4
South Carolina: 4-4
Vanderbilt: 4-4
Kentucky: 3-5

This is what could happen right? Still hope here!!
So we still got a 2% chance.

Interesting the way a lot of people are talking about how flat Georgia and Florida could be, and lose this weekend.😳👀

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I dig it man. Anything could happen and that would be a surprise to see us play either LSU or bama again.

The fix is in...

I am now broke, but I have paid off SEC Refs for the Florida vs Vandy game..
Maybe the refs are supposed to be paid off for Vandy, because they want Georgia to play in the SECCG. Then, Florida gets upset by Mizzou. I’m enjoying the week where we’re still in it.😅🤣

There is absolutely 0% chance that Florida loses to Vandy. Yes, I know that technically isn't true based on FPI, but you get the point. That would be an upset more shocking than Georgia State over Tennessee. Vanderbilt couldn't beat Florida with Kyle Shurmur. There is no way they beat Florida with their current anemic offense.

There is absolutely 0% chance that Florida loses to Vandy. Yes, I know that technically isn't true based on FPI, but you get the point. That would be an upset more shocking than Georgia State over Tennessee. Vanderbilt couldn't beat Florida with Kyle Shurmur. There is no way they beat Florida with their current anemic offense.
I think he did beat florida.

Well ladies and gentlemen, this is it. Can there be two upsets today? Can Vanderbilt and Mizzou pull the upset, and we win our game? Is there any possibilities? The first game up is the commodores and the gators at 11:00.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Well ladies and gentlemen, this is it. Can there be two upsets today? Can Vanderbilt and Mizzou pull the upset, and we win our game? Is there any possibilities? The first game up is the commodores and the gators at 11:00.
I'm following your path. It requires more luck than I can imagine we get, but interested in how far down the list you go. GBO!

Reactions: feathersax
Well, it was a fun dream while it lasted :)

Kind of like the Gruden threads during the coaching search.

Go Vols! :)

VN Store

Back