Vols no longer pursuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he dead set on being a QB? Would you take him over Tavyn Jackson?

not really because he’s an elite athlete but he wants a chance. I’ll put it this way, if the Va Tech reject can have a shot this kid deserved at least a shot like the recruitment of Jennings or Cobb at sky. A real recruiter tells a kid hey it’s worth a shot and gets them on campus try it and tells them hey son go with the S, Wr, etc

Reactions: KPT_VFL
That’s not going to get it done against SEC defense

well Freak his stats have been better than Reed and that’s including this past week and ppl say Reed is an SEC qb. Help me understand. he was also dominant and MVP of the state championship.

not really because he’s an elite athlete but he wants a chance. I’ll put it this way, if the Va Tech reject can have a shot this kid deserved at least a shot like the recruitment of Jennings or Cobb at sky. A real recruiter tells a kid hey it’s worth a shot and gets them on campus try it and tells them hey son go with the S, Wr, etc
I would agree with this. Clearly he’s a great athlete. Wish they’d both come to UT. It seems like a fine line between giving a kid a fair shot and just lying to get him to sign. As long as the coach is honest it’s worth a shot imo.

Why continue to send a recruit’s highlights that is neither committed nor are we contending for? No one cares.

the same reason I’ll support HB who we helped recruit to UT through NPA if/when he leaves. We support the kids unlike several grown men on here with ptsd because they hv suffered for 10+ years because they have one tracked minds that only UT matters like scorned women.

the same reason I’ll support HB who we helped recruit to UT through NPA if/when he leaves. We support the kids unlike several grown men on here with ptsd because they hv suffered for 10+ years because they have one tracked minds that only UT matters like scorned women.
We don’t care about a kid committed to KY just because he’s in state. We do not care. Go post his lowlights on KY’s board

This is a UT fan site. If you post a player committed to a rival team the only reaction you’ll get is negative. No one is interested in a rival commit

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And he actually believed Stoops when he said “yeah bro, you a QB!”

see that is the issue with childish grown men who lack comprehension. It’s not about saying son you are a qb, but saying yes we’ll gv you a look and then moving him. It’s all about the chance to at least try it out.

Fine, when he enters the transfer portal post some more about him, till then many are tired of him staying on the first page of a VOL board.

Fine, when he enters the transfer portal post some more about him, till then many are tired of him staying on the first page of a VOL board.

here are 2 signing days and neither has passed so I’ll post when and where I want. Before their commitment the same guys were begging for the Wade twins just shows how fast girls change the men they like.

see that is the issue with childish grown men who lack comprehension. It’s not about saying son you are a qb, but saying yes we’ll gv you a look and then moving him. It’s all about the chance to at least try it out.
So is it ok if they give him a half ass chance at the position, yet know full well he doesn't fit what they are trying to do at QB just to get him? I would have more respect for the coach that is telling him straight up rather than just telling him what he wants to hear. Sometimes its just not the right fit.

The young man appears to be a phenomenal athlete. I wish him luck.

Why on earth would you take an athlete over Jackson whose being recruited to play QB at the next level?
I’m not saying I would I was simply asking him if he would. I think Tayven is the better QB and by a decent amount. I would be shocked if he thought otherwise as well. He clearly believes he deserves a shot. He answered my question no harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back