Vols no longer pursuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Always exceptions. Trey Teague and Trey Smith were small school studs.
My point was if you are a stud at the highest division in your state, you would be a stud in any state.
Hmmm. I don't want to disagree completely but levels of competition do differ from state to state.

For most of my life South Carolina dominated North Carolina in the Shrine Bowl in spite of having about half the total population. The organization of SC HSFB was just better. The quality of play was better.

But this all comes down to the individual player.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
ELITE11- NASHVILLE- Did not place overall
Around the Camp: Destin Wade- Wade is a good looking athlete and shows plenty of arm strength. He shot puts the ball a bit on his release, think Phillip Rivers and the coaches were talking with him about needing more rotation mechanically. If he can clean up his mechanics a bit, he has a chance because he's so good athletically with the ball in his hands.

clapping-bored.gif

I know he's committed to UK, but this kid is a very good player.

Eventually he'll be a very good WR for them.

He looks to be good. Of course de1 wants us to believe he is some kind of stud. He isn’t anything special. I highly doubt we hear much about him in 3 years.

Go to the same church as the Wade twins. Seem like really good kids. Hope for the best.

(no. I don't know them and have never spoken to them about football...........and won't. I'm not that guy):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back