VOLS NEW 3rd DOWN FIGHT SONG!!!!!

imbubbaspitcup

My favorite 80's rock band was Quiet Riot and could you imagine how loud Neyland Stadium or Bristol would get with the beat of "Come On Feel The Noise" playing & VOLS fans screaming "Come On Feel The Noise VOLS Rock Them boyz We Get Loud,Loud,Loud!!!!
3rd Down For What is cool, but we need a different beat. Any suggestions? Well be safe & happy 4th!

Reactions: 6 people
My favorite 80's rock band was Quiet Riot and could you imagine how loud Neyland Stadium or Bristol would get with the beat of "Come On Feel The Noise" playing & VOLS fans screaming "Come On Feel The Noise VOLS Rock Them boyz We Get Loud,Loud,Loud!!!!
3rd Down For What is cool, but we need a different beat. Any suggestions? Well be safe & happy 4th!

works for me...rocking out, but I don't use hearing aids...yet, and third down...puhleeeeaaaassseee, didn't like it then...never will....:peace2:

GO VOLS!

I was at the concert where Quiet Riot played warm-up for Iron Maiden at the Civic Colosseum. After reading your idea, I suspect you were that kid hyped up on God knows what in the upper deck who ripped loose a seat back, and was carried out concussed and bleeding after their finale, "Bang Your Head".

As a huge hard rock fan, I can appreciate your suggestion. But it is not about you or me or any other fan. If it was, we would have all sorts of tunes playing for the third down. And some twit would suggest a Taylor Swift song. If they did that, they may as well outlaw football as a sport, and makes men's soccer their cash cow. Either scenario would guarantee I never set foot in Neyland Stadium again. But I digress....

Point is what is played is not to fire up you or I, but to fire up the team. So, I will leave what is played over the PA to them. It is their time. Let them have it.

Sound like you are trying to get ideas for football from the world cup. You ever consider the reason soccer fans do that kind of stuff? IMO, it is because the damn game is so boring they do that instead of rioting in the stands. It is the worst source for football ideas in the world. No chants, and for Pete's sake, no singing. And next time you tear off a seat back? Do it harder.

Reactions: 10 people
Did you really have to torture me with this post? Title is misleading. Made me sad to open and find it was just another opinion thread about the subject.

Reactions: 26 people
I'd like some funeral music when opposing teams come on to the field!

3rd down: maybe something to get the crowd howling: Queen we will rock you...something along those lines. I think "Welcome to the jungle" is overplayed though.

I could go with some Quiet Riot too.

Or just a claw scratching a chalkboard right around the snap count. lol

Reactions: 2 people
Just get the Beastie Boys to rewrite "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" into "No Sleep Till Atlanta."

Who doesn't like the Beastie Boys?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Just play and sing Rocky Top on every play for 4 qtrs and our foes will succumb to hillbilly ways.

Yeah college football players today really relate to 80's hair band rock songs. I'm sure the players would love that one.

Reactions: 8 people
Hopefully 3rd down for what has been buried and the last scoop of dirt has been placed on top

I completely agree - however I was discussing this with a friend who is a Dawg fan and he didn't understand why we would want to get rid of it. He said it's annoying to opposing fans as they know it is a "celebration" song and means we did something good - said its like hearing RockyTop after a touchdown

Reactions: 5 people
I was at the concert where Quiet Riot played warm-up for Iron Maiden at the Civic Colosseum. After reading your idea, I suspect you were that kid hyped up on God knows what in the upper deck who ripped loose a seat back, and was carried out concussed and bleeding after their finale, "Bang Your Head".

As a huge hard rock fan, I can appreciate your suggestion. But it is not about you or me or any other fan. If it was, we would have all sorts of tunes playing for the third down. And some twit would suggest a Taylor Swift song. If they did that, they may as well outlaw football as a sport, and makes men's soccer their cash cow. Either scenario would guarantee I never set foot in Neyland Stadium again. But I digress....

Point is what is played is not to fire up you or I, but to fire up the team. So, I will leave what is played over the PA to them. It is their time. Let them have it.

Sound like you are trying to get ideas for football from the world cup. You ever consider the reason soccer fans do that kind of stuff? IMO, it is because the damn game is so boring they do that instead of rioting in the stands. It is the worst source for football ideas in the world. No chants, and for Pete's sake, no singing. And next time you tear off a seat back? Do it harder.

Lol, it's not that serious!

Did you really have to torture me with this post? Title is misleading. Made me sad to open and find it was just another opinion thread about the subject.

Wow,if this made you sad you might be torturing yourself just a little too hard. Don't put so much of your brain power in a post.

Reactions: 1 person

Kids don't like that stuff. It has to be rap sadly

VN Store

Back