VOLS NEW 3rd DOWN FIGHT SONG!!!!!

My favorite 80's rock band was Quiet Riot and could you imagine how loud Neyland Stadium or Bristol would get with the beat of "Come On Feel The Noise" playing & VOLS fans screaming "Come On Feel The Noise VOLS Rock Them boyz We Get Loud,Loud,Loud!!!!
3rd Down For What is cool, but we need a different beat. Any suggestions? Well be safe & happy 4th!

1. You mispelled the title of the song.

2. With the alternative meaning of the song, we would be a laughing stock of the college football world if we used it like you suggest

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't mind a creative rendition of the Undertaker theme song for third down. This defense should be deadly.

Gross!

Bulls on Parade by Rage against the Machine. Start it where Morello is using his Wah pedal. Chills...

That's one of the best guitar rhythms in the history of rock. Simple but powerful. Love playing that song.

Hopefully 3rd down for what has been buried and the last scoop of dirt has been placed on top

If the team still likes it I could care less. If I recall, they were the ones who chose the song in the first place.

I wouldn't mind if CBJ called suggestions for something new though...

There are about a half dozen Tool song intros that would work nicely with no singing required.

Reactions: 1 person
My favorite 80's rock band was Quiet Riot and could you imagine how loud Neyland Stadium or Bristol would get with the beat of "Come On Feel The Noise" playing & VOLS fans screaming "Come On Feel The Noise VOLS Rock Them boyz We Get Loud,Loud,Loud!!!!
3rd Down For What is cool, but we need a different beat. Any suggestions? Well be safe & happy 4th!

This post is why I despise the off season...

Well it is for the players and not middle aged white dudes so...

Did you really have to torture me with this post? Title is misleading. Made me sad to open and find it was just another opinion thread about the subject.

So sorry 12 seconds of your life have been wasted opening this thread.....sending prayers your way brother.

Stand up, you don't have to be afraid. Blue hairs ain't gonna say a thing. I love it, loud, I wanna hear it loud. Right between the eyes.

I thought they got rid of third down down for what......... all the suggestions are extremely weak compared to today's metal . Not that I am trying to knock y'alls music, just saying.lol

VN Store

Back