Vols land 5-star WR Mike Matthews!!!!

Clemson people don’t have anything to say except the usual SEC acronyms, they’re paying these players, ESPN and SEC are in cahoots, he will transfer when Heupel gets fired, we go for quality people and not greedy players, blah blah blah

They conveniently omit the beatdown back in January of their all-world QB and how Shipley was broken for all the world to see, as well as the junior conference they play in.

It is a great time to be a Vol

Wow!

Just the highest rated receiver recruit we've had in a long, long time, no knock against the receivers we have in orange now, but this is different.

I was out this evening at an entertainment venue, couple guys that know I'm a Tennessee fan said "Hey Tennessee got the #1 Wide Receiver in the Country!" I hadn't even heard. Getting that ncaa stuff behind us had to help and will show more before this class is done. Skill players want to show out, and in this offense, they can. Now let's add some top linemen. GBO!

Thank you for the classy post. Vols have a ways to go to get to the level you guys are at, but this is certainly a good start.
Thanks to you and @Manning Up . I’m disappointed to lose on Matthews but it’s not terribly surprising. He will do well in the TN offense.

It’s true that TN has some ground to make up as far as talent across the field goes, but that offense can certainly be a game changer if it’s clicking. Like said on other threads, if TN gets good QB play and very solid O-line play, that offense can give you a chance against anyone. As a Dawg fan it absolutely worries me a bit bc I’ve been watching the last few years. I’m very interested to see how both of our teams will look this season.

BOOM!!!

Too soon? LOL

its-too-soon-kate.gif

This class is gonna be sick.

Look what Huepel did with a make shift team.

Imagine a team stacked with his players of 5 and 4 star caliber. He is gonna bring the wood.

Clemson people don’t have anything to say except the usual SEC acronyms, they’re paying these players, ESPN and SEC are in cahoots, he will transfer when Heupel gets fired, we go for quality people and not greedy players, blah blah blah

They conveniently omit the beatdown back in January of their all-world QB and how Shipley was broken for all the world to see, as well as the junior conference they play in.

It is a great time to be a Vol

Everything about Clemson is detestable to me. I hate them more than any other non-SEC program. That Orange Bowl victory over them almost made up for not making the playoffs. You’ve got Dabo running his fat, freaking mouth after the loss to USCjr, saying UT isn’t built defensively. Next week, the Lamecocks shred Clemson and hand them their first loss in their own building in ages and Tennessee posts a 56-0 shutout. Then Tennessee beats Clemson by 3 scores and holds them to 14 points a month later where Clemson’s QB throws 2 picks and Clemson gets stuffed on 4th and short on the game’s key drive. Priceless! Still reveling in what an awesome season last year was, honestly.

VN Store

Back