Vols land 4* CB Damarius McGhee

Great pickup!! And only 162 lbs? That seems super light to me for a CB

Damarius McGhee verbally commits to Tennessee football

4-star on 247. 3-star composite.

giphy.gif

Not that hard to put on 20 lbs if you really put your mind to it, hell I didn't put my mind to it and managed to gain 20
Life is not fair. When you graduate from high school, if you gain just one stinking pound a year and live until you are 75.......well you get the picture. One stinking pound!!!!!

You don’t understand recruiting if you think this rating is legitimate. It means they haven’t evaluated him at all. Look at his 247 ranking (number 8 corner, 94 rating), offer lists (Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, etc. ) and all american invites (Under armour AND US Army) and tell me you don’t want him just because the bottom tier recruiting service haven’t bothered to look at these things. Please stop posting

You don’t understand recruiting if you think this rating is legitimate. It means they haven’t evaluated him at all. Look at his 247 ranking (number 8 corner, 94 rating), offer lists (Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, etc. ) and all american invites (Under armour AND US Army) and tell me you don’t want him just because the bottom tier recruiting service haven’t bothered to look at these things. Please stop posting

Please stop posting if you don’t understand sarcasm.

Not that hard to put on 20 lbs if you really put your mind to it, hell I didn't put my mind to it and managed to gain 20[/QUOTE
Not that hard to put on 20 lbs if you really put your mind to it, hell I didn't put my mind to it and managed to gain 20
/
Put him on a steady diet of Pals cheeseburgers and large frenchie fries. I gained 10 pounds in July and that was with steady exercise almost every day.

Yeah, I figured I didn’t need to since the sarcastic “don’t want” posts are a reoccurring theme in these threads. Guess not.
My bad. Tbh, I’m usually in the recruiting forum and its a running joke how guys in the football forum give little to no effort in researching recruits/ players before writing them off because of star rating or one bad play. No disrespect. Your sarcasm just fit the mold perfectly of that kind of fan.

My bad. Tbh, I’m usually in the recruiting forum and its a running joke how guys in the football forum give little to no effort in researching recruits/ players before writing them off because of star rating or one bad play. No disrespect. Your sarcasm just fit the mold perfectly of that kind of fan.

There's a running joke in other forums about the "mold" of the regulars in the RF.

By all means SHARE...Behr! Don’t make my way over to the Cross Dressing forum much...and by “much” I mean ever. 😉
I promised I wouldn't, they'd get their panties in a wad.

Seriously though, I wasn't really singling the RF out, seems regulars from all forums tend to give the impression that they think that particular forum is superior to the other forums.

I promised I wouldn't, they'd get their panties in a wad.

Seriously though, I wasn't really singling the RF out, seems regulars from all forums tend to give the impression that they think that particular forum is superior to the other forums.
Anything that pops up on my new posts screen gets due attention. Hardly ever the political forum or basketball.

VN Store

Back