Vols land 4* CB Damarius McGhee

VolBalla2014

You don’t understand recruiting if you think this rating is legitimate. It means they haven’t evaluated him at all. Look at his 247 ranking (number 8 corner, 94 rating), offer lists (Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, etc. ) and all american invites (Under armour AND US Army) and tell me you don’t want him just because the bottom tier recruiting service haven’t bothered to look at these things. Please stop posting

USMC-TNVOL

You don’t understand recruiting if you think this rating is legitimate. It means they haven’t evaluated him at all. Look at his 247 ranking (number 8 corner, 94 rating), offer lists (Bama, UGA, Oklahoma, etc. ) and all american invites (Under armour AND US Army) and tell me you don’t want him just because the bottom tier recruiting service haven’t bothered to look at these things. Please stop posting
Please stop posting if you don’t understand sarcasm.

ABINGDON VOL FAN

Not that hard to put on 20 lbs if you really put your mind to it, hell I didn't put my mind to it and managed to gain 20[/QUOTE
Not that hard to put on 20 lbs if you really put your mind to it, hell I didn't put my mind to it and managed to gain 20
/
Put him on a steady diet of Pals cheeseburgers and large frenchie fries. I gained 10 pounds in July and that was with steady exercise almost every day.

VolBalla2014

Yeah, I figured I didn’t need to since the sarcastic “don’t want” posts are a reoccurring theme in these threads. Guess not.
My bad. Tbh, I’m usually in the recruiting forum and its a running joke how guys in the football forum give little to no effort in researching recruits/ players before writing them off because of star rating or one bad play. No disrespect. Your sarcasm just fit the mold perfectly of that kind of fan.

My bad. Tbh, I’m usually in the recruiting forum and its a running joke how guys in the football forum give little to no effort in researching recruits/ players before writing them off because of star rating or one bad play. No disrespect. Your sarcasm just fit the mold perfectly of that kind of fan.

There's a running joke in other forums about the "mold" of the regulars in the RF.

By all means SHARE...Behr! Don’t make my way over to the Cross Dressing forum much...and by “much” I mean ever. 😉
I promised I wouldn't, they'd get their panties in a wad.

Seriously though, I wasn't really singling the RF out, seems regulars from all forums tend to give the impression that they think that particular forum is superior to the other forums.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I promised I wouldn't, they'd get their panties in a wad.

Seriously though, I wasn't really singling the RF out, seems regulars from all forums tend to give the impression that they think that particular forum is superior to the other forums.
Anything that pops up on my new posts screen gets due attention. Hardly ever the political forum or basketball.

VN Store

Sponsors