Vols in MLB Update

Angels are known for sending guys from AA straight to the MLB to see how they do for a few games, or just to fill in. Several of the trash panda players made their mlb debut this summer. At least for a few games. Many other organizations don’t have that philosophy. So he is in a good place.

Angels are known for sending guys from AA straight to the MLB to see how they do for a few games, or just to fill in. Several of the trash panda players made their mlb debut this summer. At least for a few games. Many other organizations don’t have that philosophy. So he is in a good place.

The Orioles used to have that philosophy. Then they imploded (not just for that reason, but partly), and a new sherriff in town says 2A, then 3A, then MLB is the succession. We're about to see if that will pay off in the coming few seasons for them.

Reactions: dh24
Thank you! This season has been a blessing for sure. I wish the bullpen could have held them off last night, buts that’s baseball. Pensacola is a solid team. They play tonight in a winner takes all game to go to the finals. Fingers crossed!
Good to hear from you DH!
Good luck tonight.
There's a lot of us here aweful proud of Sean. I can't imagine how you feel.

Goes to show that if you have good movement and location, you don't have to throw 95…..
I tuned in to a couple of his games. Can't remember which one it was but one game his stuff just looked big league nasty.

Reactions: dh24
Good to hear from you DH!
Good luck tonight.
There's a lot of us here aweful proud of Sean. I can't imagine how you feel.

Thank you! Hope they can pull it out. Yes, we are very excited for Sean and have enjoyed the season for sure. The Biscuits are a top notch organization. In fact, the play by play announcers nicknamed him “Rocky Top” earlier in the season and they play it on the broadcast every time he pitches. I’m sure all the Alabama folks in Montgomery appreciate that 😂😂

So thankful for the Rays organization too. The main guys from Tampa have spent a tremendous amount of individual time with him this year, traveling to watch him pitch, endless analysis, helping him to further develop pitches, etc. I’m very impressed with them and how that organization believes in development. Appreciate all the kind words as always! GBO!

Thank you! Hope they can pull it out. Yes, we are very excited for Sean and have enjoyed the season for sure. The Biscuits are a top notch organization. In fact, the play by play announcers nicknamed him “Rocky Top” earlier in the season and they play it on the broadcast every time he pitches. I’m sure all the Alabama folks in Montgomery appreciate that 😂😂

So thankful for the Rays organization too. The main guys from Tampa have spent a tremendous amount of individual time with him this year, traveling to watch him pitch, endless analysis, helping him to further develop pitches, etc. I’m very impressed with them and how that organization believes in development. Appreciate all the kind words as always! GBO!
Rocky Top in Montgomery.

I'm now a lifetime Bisquits fan.

I wonder what Joyce would have done had he pitched more than 1x a week at Rocky Top. It looks like he was pitching 2-3x a week in Double AA and was extremely effective.

I wonder what Joyce would have done had he pitched more than 1x a week at Rocky Top. It looks like he was pitching 2-3x a week in Double AA and was extremely effective.
Fair question. Altho I'd argue it's probably better for his arm health long-term that he didn't throw more than he did while here.

VN Store

Back