Vols Football Spring Practice No. 2 Updates 3.9

😂😂 Why everybody keep saying Brandon had all these drops when he was barely on feild last season..Nobody complains when palmer, callaway and Jennings dropped balls..They was the only wrs that played and maybe murphy but Brandon barely played..

To my recollection Brandon only had one “bad” drop last year. Looks very good this year so far in practice footage. Consistently beating DBs. Hope he keeps it up.

What defense JG was reading last year? Come on man JG was holding the ball to long..He took sacks where he see the blitz coming hell the whole vol nation saw it and and he never change the play at line of scrimmage....Thats not on the oline..JG dont take no risk as a qb..No tight window throws at all..All I see is a 50/50 ball..Maybe a check down throw..I can count on my hands how many times JG hit somebody up the seam or a post route..People praise his completion rates and how he dont throw picks..Well he shouldnt throw picks if he dont take no chances as a qb..
Did you actually watch any of the games?

And if that doesn't happen, how will you feel?
I wouldn't care. IF JG got beat out by one of those guys then that means they are pretty damn good. Start whoever gives us the best chance to win. Thats gonna be JG tho. For certain. JG is the starter here till he leaves or gets hurt.

Reactions: k-town_king
Unfortunately Ive watched every game for the past 3 years..I just dont see what yall see in him..Tell me one thing JG does well?
What would be the point of replying to this request. Any positive answer would be criticized and any that even appeared to be negative would be praised. Same old agenda of the miserable minority.

I wouldn't care. IF JG got beat out by one of those guys then that means they are pretty damn good. Start whoever gives us the best chance to win. Thats gonna be JG tho. For certain. JG is the starter here till he leaves or gets hurt.
So you are saying that they should start whomever they feel gives us the best chance to win, but if it is JG they don't know what they are talking about, right? I personally don't care who it is. I will support whomever is the starting QB. I may wonder what they are thinking if they make a boneheaded decision, but I will still support them.

So you are saying that they should start whomever they feel gives us the best chance to win, but if it is JG they don't know what they are talking about, right? I personally don't care who it is. I will support whomever is the starting QB. I may wonder what they are thinking if they make a boneheaded decision, but I will still support them.
I'm saying JG is the best QB we have. I like him. I think he is gonna turn some heads and make some people eat crow. JG is the starter.

Reactions: gnm53108

Dude, I've read his comment and your response above in bold like 4 or 5 times, and I don't know how in the world you came up with that. Lol, I get confused sometimes too so no foul, but that's a doozy right there.

Reactions: DustyRockSolid
Dude, I've read his comment and your response above in bold like 4 or 5 times, and I don't know how in the world you came up with that. Lol, I get confused sometimes too so no foul, but that's a doozy right there.
Yeah, sometimes my brain gets confused when I quickly read a post. Especially when doing it on my lunch break. My bad on this one. I write it off to too many trips to the Library while a student at UT.

Reactions: Behr
Yeah, sometimes my brain gets confused when I quickly read a post. Especially when doing it on my lunch break. My bad on this one. I write it off to too many trips to the Library while a student at UT.

I only pointed it out to make myself feel better. :)

I was confused too.

VN Store

Back