Vols early favor over USU

Keeton get I injured?

if so...how and is it lingering?

he tore his ACL in october. didn't play the rest of the season. was projected to be back august first, came back february for non-contact and was cleared this week to be 100%, so he's ahead of schedule. if he's supposedly 100% right now, i'd imagine he'll be fine for week 1.

he tore his ACL in october. didn't play the rest of the season. was projected to be back august first, came back february for non-contact and was cleared this week to be 100%, so he's ahead of schedule. if he's supposedly 100% right now, i'd imagine he'll be fine for week 1.

Physically, yes. Mentally may be different.

For his sake, I hope so. I think he's a great player.

Physically, yes. Mentally may be different.

For his sake, I hope so. I think he's a great player.

maybe. he was running and chest bumping players at the spring game. seems like something you avoid if your'e mentally gun-shy. and nobody who has seen him play has ever said he was mentally weak. he also had a head injury his freshman year where he left in an ambulance, but made a very very good comeback his sophomore year.

maybe. he was running and chest bumping players at the spring game. seems like something you avoid if your'e mentally gun-shy. and nobody who has seen him play has ever said he was mentally weak. he also had a head injury his freshman year where he left in an ambulance, but made a very very good comeback his sophomore year.

I hope he has a great year and plays great in all but one game.:)

I'm afraid of

chuckie-4.png

keaton_l.jpg

carson palmer was never really the same after he blew his knew out.

all mental too.

it certainly happens. robert griffin did it in college, came back and won the heisman. Did it again in the nfl and wasn't very good. lots of variables in play.

knew she was pretty. confirmed. she just really gets my dragon blood going.

ficklez......... the fact that you understand means you may be ok after all.

There's a Game of Thrones thread in the Movies and Music forum. You'll find me roaming there frequently.

Last edited:
ficklez......... the fact that you understand means you may be ok after all.

There's a Game of Thrones thread in the Movies and Music forum. You'll find me roaming there frequently.

I prefer the books (which I only heard of/read because of season 1), but I am also a fan of the show.

That's what I was expecting. It will keep moving before the game too. Probably 10 point line at kickoff. I'd say we win by 21.

VN Store

Back