Vols BBall ranked at #13 in first ESPN/USA Today Poll

We'll fall lower early, but rise during the SEC schedule.

We're looking at about 3-5 losses before non conference play is over, especially with our PG situation right now.

If JP Prince is playing a lot of minutes at point, we will drop some games we normally shouldn't.

USA TODAY has the boys basketball team pre season ranked number 13. How garbage is this?They even have Menmphis ranked above The Vols again this year.Anyone else think this is sorry?

13th....about right. Remember the players (scoring) we lost. I hope Pearl develops young players faster than Fulmer!

USA TODAY has the boys basketball team pre season ranked number 13. How garbage is this?They even have Menmphis ranked above The Vols again this year.Anyone else think this is sorry?
Remind me again what round of the NCAA Tournament Memphis lost in last year compared to when Tennessee made their exit.

Hey Hat, don't you sometimes feel a little dumbed down responding in kind to some of the things you respond to? I feel that way reading it all...

I was surprised when I heard Tennessee was ranked this high.

IMO, We're going to have some problems early, but once this team gels they should be solid.

Hey Hat, don't you sometimes feel a little dumbed down responding in kind to some of the things you respond to? I feel that way reading it all...
I try to be an equal opportunity offender. The intellectually sound and the mentally infirm both get ripped.

I was surprised when I heard Tennessee was ranked this high.

IMO, We're going to have some problems early, but once this team gels they should be solid.
How dare you? The Vols is the bestest colluge baskutbawl team ever. Didn't u see us beet "Menmphis" last year?

so hat, you have made it clear on where you think they should start out being ranked. How far can this team go realistically? Should we be happy with a sweet 16 appearance?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back