Vols are tied for #2 because of one AP voter

ohio state has beated 2 teams in the top 25. Tennessee has defeated 5. it's not rocket science

He cites the 2.5 point home field advantage bookmakers use as an excuse. Does he not think that was factored into the 9 point line Bama was favored by?

So by his metrics, we could beat Georgia Saturday, but fall further back--technically based on what others around us in the polls do on their respective stat sheets in relation to a respective field of play?
steve-harvey-disbelief.gif

At what point does this organism start self-assessing?

Heh.

We're over here gnashing our teeth that he didn't vote us one teeny-tiny spot higher so we could be ahead of Ohio State.

He's sitting wherever he is gnashing his teeth that he didn't vote us one teeny-tiny spot lower so Ohio State could be ahead of us.

I'd call it a tie. :)

Go Vols!

Eddie George ( an Ohio State man ) voted for Charles Woodson ( a Michigan man )
for the Heisman trophy. And it had nothing to do with the color of the uniform.

If he refuses to take his role seriously, I fail to see why he should have a vote. With that said, who cares? Just win.
Dude who’s obviously not taking his role seriously and not current with CFB fills out his ballot going thru clt airport. No wonder it’s better to have a committee doing it come tomorrow.

If Notre Dame beats Clemson,he will have N.Dame 5 and us 6.If we win,we'lldropto six because of time of possession.He needs his own talk show,called" I don't care what is true,listen only to me!"

Who has the Vols at #5

Alabama is #3

For long time Vol fans don't give this tool who is obviously trolling a click. Enjoy the process and hopefully our guys take care of being 1-0 each week. Full disclosure a few years and many heartbreaking losses ago this would have been something I couldn't let go. Besides if our guys go 1-0 this week it makes next week even that more fun. I am sold on Coach Huepel and can't wait for @joevol33 report on his speech to his UGA family. Come on Vols! @joevol33 and all of Volnation are counting on you.

Reactions: joevol33
Well the AP poll is as useless now as breadwrapper. The CFP poll takes over starting tomorrow. The geeks who never played anything can go back to writing movie reviews now.

For long time Vol fans don't give this tool who is obviously trolling a click. Enjoy the process and hopefully our guys take care of being 1-0 each week. Full disclosure a few years and many heartbreaking losses ago this would have been something I couldn't let go. Besides if our guys go 1-0 this week it makes next week even that more fun. I am sold on Coach Huepel and can't wait for @joevol33 report on his speech to his UGA family. Come on Vols! @joevol33 and all of Volnation are counting on you.
We win this game, and you have my word. I'll do everything in my power to make everyone mad, from my wife, coworkers, to my pastor. A little indication on how I can be, twice (after we had beaten Georgia), I've had a seat waiting for me outside of church the next morning, and told I wasn't coming in🤣. Of course they let me in, but they had to hear my mouth 🤣

VN Store

Back