@VolNExile

I grow maters every year. My Cherokee purples were glorious this year. I want to try them again. May just have to try that German Johnson you were crowing about, @VolNExile.
They’re big suckers, and the fruits are huge, so get out your heavy-duty stakes and all.

If I learned nothing else this year, it’s to have stakes and trellis in place when the tomato plants are anout six inches tall. Holy crapsidoodle!

They’re big suckers, and the fruits are huge, so get out your heavy-duty stakes and all.

If I learned nothing else this year, it’s to have stakes and trellis in place when the tomato plants are anout six inches tall. Holy crapsidoodle!

welcome back to the insanity

Reactions: VolNExile
I called that place in Memphis to ask about their cabbage rolls (I was curious). Normally, kitchen managers will share ideas with each other, I left a message with who I am and work phone number, so he could see I was legit. He never responded, so that tells me that they probably came in already made.

Reactions: VolNExile
I called that place in Memphis to ask about their cabbage rolls (I was curious). Normally, kitchen managers will share ideas with each other, I left a message with who I am and work phone number, so he could see I was legit. He never responded, so that tells me that they probably came in already made.
Thanks for the detective work! Who knows, it might be one of those deals where if I had them again, I’d be all meh.

I don’t even remember enough about them to try to pick out a recipe online that hits the high points. So frustrating!

How’s the obnoxious maintenance guy at work?

Thanks for the detective work! Who knows, it might be one of those deals where if I had them again, I’d be all meh.

I don’t even remember enough about them to try to pick out a recipe online that hits the high points. So frustrating!

How’s the obnoxious maintenance guy at work?
I cooked yesterday morning and he came in to check my freezer out. He told me “it’s working”. Now mind you, I had been at work a couple of hours before this and knew it was working. It’s crap like that, that causes my hate for him.

I cooked yesterday morning and he came in to check my freezer out. He told me “it’s working”. Now mind you, I had been at work a couple of hours before this and knew it was working. It’s crap like that, that causes my hate for him.
You ever date that maintenance guy the reason you hate on him so much? I’ve done maintenance a long time & no one ever hated me. Especially by the ladies, they loved me!!:cool:

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back