VolNation (Yahoo) Fantasy Football 2015

As I posted my last comment, the dept director came in and sat down right beside me - so much for trying to participate on my phone, lol. Definitely some WTF picks.

C+ for me, though it'd probably be a B- or B had I not goofed around with my last couple of picks lol

As I posted my last comment, the dept director came in and sat down right beside me - so much for trying to participate on my phone, lol. Definitely some WTF picks.

i wouldn't complain, you are predicted to finish 2nd haha

I got a B. Projected at 9-5 and finishing 4th.

I'd give myself a solid B+

B-.

I think I could have pulled a A off but my meeting was starting up. Did I miss anything?

B-.

I think I could have pulled a A off but my meeting was starting up. Did I miss anything?

What round did you leave?

I can't remember if you were there when the commish showed up in the 13th to let everyone know it was all pointless.

I got a B. I'm projected to finished first (My team is Dark Messiah). The autopick gave me great players in Brees, Nelson, Lacy, and Forte. It also gave me average to mediocre players too.

I got a B. I'm projected to finished first (My team is Dark Messiah). The autopick gave me great players in Brees, Nelson, Lacy, and Forte. It also gave me average to mediocre players too.

That's what autodraft does, gives you the best players available.

VN Store

Back