VolNation (Yahoo) Fantasy Football 2015

So, is this a commissioner who won't listen to the people?

OP/commish (i presume) hasn't been on here since tuesday. who knows if he will check back on here in the next 90 mins.

regardless, 3:30 on a thursday afternoon is a bit ridiculous. also should have waited another week or two at least. already in the running for worst commish.

Last edited:
OP/commish (i presume) hasn't been on here since tuesday. who knows if he will check back on here in the next 90 mins.

regardless, 3:30 on a thursday afternoon is a bit ridiculous. also should have waited another week or two at least. already in the running for worst commish.

Then don't play.

i probably would if it didn't leave the league uneven.

when someone starts the league, they need to communicate with the rest of the members though. set up a time that works for everyone. all i'm saying.

Want me to back out with you? I joined to even it up lol

i probably would if it didn't leave the league uneven.

when someone starts the league, they need to communicate with the rest of the members though. set up a time that works for everyone. all i'm saying.

I get what your saying. He created it, then asked for people to join, so there's not much you can really ask for IMO.

Want me to back out with you? I joined to even it up lol

lol i'm still debating it. will probably wait til 3 or so in case the op/commish does show and changes the draft time. that, or if it becomes more evident that most people can make the draft. i think we have maybe 4 (possibly 5 counting OP) who can currently make it?

lol i'm still debating it. will probably wait til 3 or so in case the op/commish does show and changes the draft time. that, or if it becomes more evident that most people can make the draft. i think we have maybe 4 (possibly 5 counting OP) who can currently make it?

Ok. Im just wondering when the draft order will be set, i think yahoo usually randomizes it an hour before the draft, which is now. Is it too late to back out after that? Lol

Ok. Im just wondering when the draft order will be set, i think yahoo usually randomizes it an hour before the draft, which is now. Is it too late to back out after that? Lol

the "delete team" option is still there lol at this point i'm just like screw it. at least i'll have a team where i get most of the players i want lol

gonna be funny when the op/commish doesn't show up to his own league draft.

Well, I guess I'm stuck auto-drafting. I hate to be that guy, but I don't think I will be active since OP was unable to accommodate those of us at work with the draft time. Sorry in advance.

Well, I guess I'm stuck auto-drafting. I hate to be that guy, but I don't think I will be active since OP was unable to accommodate those of us at work with the draft time. Sorry in advance.

no worries bud. sorry that it happened to you, but who knows? autodraft can sometimes get people some loaded teams.

VN Store

Back