*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So, I've had a lot of people contact me and post on the board about the season-long weekly pick contest that we've done every year. As I posted in another thread, the software I've always used is suddenly no more. I'd like to come up with a custom solution that people can do right here on the site, but for now, I thought maybe an ESPN group is the next best thing.

Here's the link: Join VolNation.com

Password is govols

I don't know much about how it works, so I guess we'll all learn together. I don't like that I don't get to pick the games, but it is what it is. Deadline for the first week is Saturday at noon (Eastern).

Post any questions/issues that you have in this thread.

I'll do $100 gift card to the winner, and we can figure out together how it works. I've set it up (I think) to drop the lowest week, so you should be able to miss one week and not hurt yourself. To be eligible for the prize, you'll have to post your name over there in this thread so we know who's who.***** Edit: You can change the name on your picks over there by clicking the gear icon at the top right of your picks page.

Also, don't forget to enter your score for the Ball State contest: *****Pick the Score Contest: Ball State

Last edited:
I see @YankeeVol is in, that's the only one I see who's name matches. lol.

I think everyone should change the name of their picks to their username on here, so we know who's who and can track progress and award the prize at the end of the year. If you go into your picks, there's a gear icon at the top right and you can change your picks name to match your name on here.

Reactions: YankeeVol
@Freak when I signed in the group mine says first game deadline time is 11 CST..
It does? Which game is that? Like I said, this is going to be a learning process. lol.
You're right first game is noon Eastern. (Updated the first post)

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Got mine in. Thanks for getting this going!!
Glad you joined. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out.

Don't forget if you want to be eligible for the gift card and let everyone here be able to track your progress, be sure to click the gear icon at the top right of the picks page and change the name to match your username here.

Glad you joined. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out.

Don't forget if you want to be eligible for the gift card and let everyone here be able to track your progress, be sure to click the gear icon at the top right of the picks page and change the name to match your username here.
I'll do that! Thanks!

Reactions: Freak
I see @YankeeVol is in, that's the only one I see who's name matches. lol.

I think everyone should change the name of their picks to their username on here, so we know who's who and can track progress and award the prize at the end of the year. If you go into your picks, there's a gear icon at the top right and you can change your picks name to match your name on here.
I’m in but my entry name is OrangeStiks, because woke ESPN apparently doesn’t allow Sticks in the name.
1661970709084.jpeg

Freak, how do you edit the name of team in this group?
You should just go to your picks, and there's an icon at the top right. Click on that and it will let you edit the name of the picks. I'm on a desktop computer at the moment but it should be similar for mobile.

VN Store

Back