*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

See my post above. Log in or create and espn account first. Then click on the link and enter the password. Sorry for any confusion. I know it’s a big change this year.

Hey Freak, I appreciate everything that you do to keep this forum up and running. I understand the situation with the previous software provider for the picks contest and that there were few options available this year. I'll be looking forward to whatever solution you code up for next year if you continue to pursue that. Thanks again for providing the best sports forum on the internet. jmo.

Bump. We’re up to 109. Keep the entires coming!

You’d think there would be at least one VolNation member that’s an advanced programmer that could set something up for us.

Anybody who doesn’t signup because you don’t want to use your email, there is an option
www.mailinator.com

Just use your Volnation handle or any name you want when signing up at ESPN. yournameexample@mailinator.com

If you need to ever check it or confirm it’s your email, go to the top of the box on their website where it says enter public mailinator inbox and type in your handle (without the @ part)

FD543F9F-48CA-4C26-BB99-22C58C642AC5.jpeg

Reactions: rocytop2624
I'm in! Stonesk21 is my name on ESPN. Good luck this year everyone! And as always, a big thanks to @Freak for putting this together!

Confident picks are so much more fun.You have 10 games each week and you not only pick the winner of each game but you also put your most confident pick as # 10 and least confident as # 1 and so on!You also have a tiebreaker game!

IN

GVF2022 Picks 1
ESPNFAN0339764709 (Apparently I missed a step andnow can't figure out how to change this)

Reactions: Freak
In I assume lol
Your in my friend...looks like there are 159 signed up so far.

A couple still have the random ESPN assigned name (espn000246xxxxx).
Be sure to hit that gear icon in the upper right and change your name to match your VolNation handle...otherwise we won't be able to match up who's who.

It looks like they already have the entire season's picks put up. Do you feel lucky?

I think I'm in (this group and probably accidentally joined a few others)

Any way one of you fellers could see if "stolitonic's picks" or something like that is showing up? Just want to make sure it's not only showing on my end

I think I'm in (this group and probably accidentally joined a few others)

Any way one of you fellers could see if "stolitonic's picks" or something like that is showing up? Just want to make sure it's not only showing on my end
I see you

4A35E8E5-3D0C-4FF2-BA25-CEAA46688419.jpeg

VN Store

Back