VolNation website issues..... (SOLVED)

Guys, I tracked down the issue. It seems that IE 10 didn't like the Facebook code we were using to "like" the first post in the thread. I've completely deleted the offending code (which oddly has been on the site for a couple of years with no issue) and I no longer can duplicate the issue on IE 10.

Please let me know if anyone continues to experience any further problems.

:hi:

Reactions: 4 people
Guys, I tracked down the issue. It seems that IE 10 didn't like the Facebook code we were using to "like" the first post in the thread. I've completely deleted the offending code (which oddly has been on the site for a couple of years with no issue) and I no longer can duplicate the issue on IE 10.

Please let me know if anyone continues to experience any further problems.

:hi:

Thanks, Freak. You're a doll.

Whether from my work computer or my computer at home, I am having lots of issues with this site. A prompt pops up and says that a script is running and may cause it to run slow.....what is this? Its not my computer because it's happening with more than one computer.

Having the same problem but not just on this website. Others too. Somethings been happening with the system this week. Not sure what though.:blink::ermm:

VN Store

Back