VolNation website issues..... (SOLVED)

madbamahater

Whether from my work computer or my computer at home, I am having lots of issues with this site. A prompt pops up and says that a script is running and may cause it to run slow.....what is this? Its not my computer because it's happening with more than one computer.

Reactions: 6 people
It gets so bad sometimes the site gets frozen up. At home it says something like a third party is trying to share info or script or something. It causes immediate shut down of site.

Reactions: 2 people
Mobile is the only way I can use site. Its been doing this for a while now but its gotten to where can't use site from a pc.

Are you running internet explorer? I used to have all kinds of issues on VN when I used explorer. Firefox wasn't much better.

Ever since I installed google chrome, I haven't had any issues at all on the desktop version (knock on wood). I'd give that a shot if I were you.

Edit: if you're already using chrome, I'd ask Freak about it. He should be able to point you in the right direction...

Edit 2: I'd also recommend clearing out all cache and temp browser files to see if that helps

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Whether from my work computer or my computer at home, I am having lots of issues with this site. A prompt pops up and says that a script is running and may cause it to run slow.....what is this? Its not my computer because it's happening with more than one computer.

Same here................

:confused:

I've been on the majority of the past couple days and haven't had any issues.

I have an iPhone which I use for mobile and Internet explorer on my pc.

Hope this helps.

Having same problem the last 2-3 days. I use IE, but I've never had this problem before the last 2-3 days. I figured it would be fixed soon whether I mentioned it or not, but I'm kind of glad to see I'm not the only one.

No problems on mobile. Haven't checked other web browsers.

I use Firefox at home and same thing. At work its internet explorer. Its been happening last several days. It say something about blocking cross-scripting. Something about a potential risk and often times either it tries to load itself again or it aborts site. Has to be on the sites end but its insanely aggravating. Someone asked me if I use Firefox or explorer and I use both, have been for years. Why the issues now. No problems from my cell phone or kindle.......

Freak,has a thread in the football forum regarding this problem and 1 more.VolNation mobile merged thread bug

You may want to post something there also. I am having the same problem.

i use google & chrome and it takes for ever to open and then it freezes and I get a pop up and asks me if I want to stop running script.

Reactions: 1 person
So does anyone know how to gets this to stop? The cross script pop up problem and freeze up or abortion? Any tech savy folks in here?

I cant connect to VolNation half the time. Every day. Only VolNation. VERY aggravating to say the least. Especially after typing out something to post, and then you can't post it.

VN Store

Back