VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

06 Malibu
05 Colorado

Looking to trade both for a newer truck. Mostly interested in a Silverado.

Also have a older truck to throw in if need be.

More stuff. Message me if you are interested. We live in Huntsville. Thanks.

Love your stuff. Damn shame to think what sorts of perversions and desecrations are liable to take place in Huntsville to your revered VolCave. Reckon you could record a deed restriction saying no houndstooth nor elephants in the basement for 99 years.

Hey everyone. God has put it on our hearts to downsize and adjust some things about our lifestyle. We had a Tennessee room in our basement where we enjoyed watching games for years. I am selling several things for any of you who may be interested.

who are the mini helmets signed by ?

Titleist 716 AP1 iron set. 4-PW (8 clubs). Standard length and lie. Steel shaft. Regular flex. Used for 36 holes so like new.

$600 shipped

Last edited:
If anyone needs any barnwood or beams, tin, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x4 contact me. I reclaim old barns and can get about anything you need. Mostly oak and poplar.

If anyone needs any barnwood or beams, tin, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x4 contact me. I reclaim old barns and can get about anything you need. Mostly oak and poplar.

I am working on a mans property that has a barn built out of the old chestnut lumber. He is wanting to sale the lumber and have the barn dismantled. Do you buy lumber like that?

I am working on a mans property that has a barn built out of the old chestnut lumber. He is wanting to sale the lumber and have the barn dismantled. Do you buy lumber like that?

No sir.. but I can put you in touch with someone who does..

How far would he travel to do a job? This guys place is about 50 miles northeast of Knoxville.

Ok.. I'm sorry, we have a disconnect somewhere. I misunderstood what you were asking. Yes, I do dismantel barns and buildings and in some cases I will purchase a barn if there is enough money in it.

I thought you were asking for a buyer for the lumber only, not take it down.

I travel a 4 state area so location isn't a problem. I can give my email and then we can exchange numbers if you like and I can come take a look at it.

Last edited:
Ok.. I'm sorry, we have a disconnect somewhere. I misunderstood what you were asking. Yes, I do dismantel barns and buildings and in some cases I will purchase a barn if there is enough money in it.

I thought you were asking for a buyer for the lumber only, not take it down.

I travel a 4 state area so location isn't a problem. I can give my email and then we can exchange numbers if you like and I can come take a look at it.

I'm on vacation right now. when I get back home, I'll get his info and you can talk to him. I'm pretty sure he has a email address.

@ Loggervol.. you can pass in my phone number.. 423-298-7122

For anyone else that has an older building or barn that they want removed you can reach me at the same number. I am interested in barns mostly but will consider select houses or buildings.. it depends on the material and when it was constructed.

Also.. I have some Poplar flooring available. This is heart Poplar.. around 1800 square feet. Flooring is over 150 years old. Building was the old Nunnley general store and the original county seat for Hickman county. Confirmed built in 1850.. 4" wide across the face.. 3/4 inch thick tongue and groove. Excellent condition. Installed with type 2 cut nails which were made between 1810 - 1870. Just needs cleaned up. Will be de-nailed and trimmed. Mostly 10" lengths and some shorter for trim.

$2500 firm. Can text pictures. Contact using above number.

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Who would be interested in this? It has never been opened. Pretty cool addition to a collection!
$100 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_8485.jpg
    IMG_8485.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8486.jpg
    IMG_8486.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 5

VN Store

Back