Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

SIAP and "I had a dream" threads. Both account for about half my ignore list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Pretty much any "I got a feeling...." posts about upcoming games, and then start pointing out how we beat Alabama in 1982.

Although we're finally getting to a point where I actually will start believing them.

Not a cliche but the number of false claims of inside info in the recruiting forum which always involve an unnamed source is annoying.

Last year Gators vs VOLS gameday thread... I just looked that thing up and almost killed my self again. What a thread

For years I thought the most misused word was "loose" instead of lose. Now I think "your" instead of you're, the contraction for you are, is #1.
Go Vol's
Wide Receiver Core or Linebacking Core
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
We won't loose but one game
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton

Some on here would say you just need medication as shredding the English language without critique or correction is the an absolute right of all VN posters. And their right cause we ain't gonna loose a game this year and your just a compulsive escape goat with no pocket presents. JMHO

those who bring politics into a sports forum. One has NOTHING to do with the other

I had made a few jokes on this thread and wasn't going to post anything serious ..

You reminded me of the one thing I truly can't stand. That is the absolute worst.

Negative Nancy's
Rod Wilks jokes
We make back up QBs look like Heisman winners
Check my stats
Fans of other teams who are allowed to join this site just to troll
Next year is the year
Butch gets whoever he wants
Fans who believe that games of previous years actually matter in the current year

VN Store

Back