Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

Saying "Kiffen" or "Kitten" instead of Kiffin. Spell his name right and grow up... It was 6 years ago, people.

Same goes for Dooley. The future is much brighter now... Let's leave the kindergarten name spelling jokes behind us.

For years I thought the most misused word was "loose" instead of lose. Now I think "your" instead of you're, the contraction for you are, is #1.
Go Vol's
Wide Receiver Core or Linebacking Core
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
We won't loose but one game
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton

Reactions: 1 person
75% of Catbone's posts. Also the line
Racist IMO. I dont know though actually that one always cracks me up

For years I thought the most misused word was "loose" instead of lose. Now I think "your" instead of you're, the contraction for you are, is #1.
Go Vol's
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton

You are just missing the conversation. They are simply telling people, "The mouse, it's on your right."

75% of Catbone's posts. Also the line
Racist IMO. I dont know though actually that one always cracks me up

I think you're on to something. I believe some of the complaints are results of the poster not thinking of it first.

Go Vol's
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton
Can you be more pacific?

Reactions: 2 people
Go Vol's
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton

761899.jpg

Sure it's already been said, but just in case calling Florida either Floriduh or the Gators.

Also calling Vandy "Candy".

Earlie Cuyler: Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.

Nothing binds a father and a son more closely than the truth behind the decapitated hooker in the rec room.

Gawd ziller lives way over there in Jay-pan and thats a long ass commute for a beatdown

pine cones go in here
party liquors come out here
and proceed to here
fights begin
fingerprints is took
days is lost
bail is made
court dates are ignored
cycle is repeated

"Make your boobs quit staring at my eyes"

Go Vol's
Thanks alot
Your right
Me and him
I seen
Their going to win
Unchartered waters
Escape goat
Payton

See the need for a girlfriend, treatment for OCD, and a top notch shrink all balled up into one damaged puppy here folks? This one MUST have a multi colored collection of I Grok for Spock t-shirts. Get a frickin' life.

Boom! or fireworks for every commit...

For a commit, people that say brick by brick followed with "xxxx is great!" If the same player decommits, the same people say "did not want xxxx anyway" or "he wasn't that good, recruited over"

I think every committed recruit deserves a Boom and some fire works :hi:

Someone describing a thread or a post in a manner following the pattern: X Y is X.

Examples:

Stupid post is stupid.

or

Ironic thread is ironic.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone describing a thread or a post in a manner following the pattern: X Y is X.

Examples:

Stupid post is stupid.

or

Ironic thread is ironic.

It's part of the VN lexicon...deal with it is dealt. :yu:

VN Store

Back