Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had them for years...

I don't even mind black jerseys in general, but I'm starting to because of the divisiveness of the discussion.

I think they look awesome, that's why I bought one. That's me in my avatar in front of UK's stadium 2 weeks ago!

Can we get a board rule that if anybody mentions black jerseys they will be suspended for two weeks?

892cap012.jpg

I think anyone who likes the black jerseys are in fashion or under the age of 30, anyone who dislikes them? Get your cane and waddle off back to your rest home in your traditional colors.....:D

I think anyone who likes the black jerseys are in fashion or under the age of 30, anyone who dislikes them? Get your cane and waddle off back to your rest home in your traditional colors.....:D
Any nincompoops that love black jerseys can become Vandy fans. They need all the support they can get.

Except the obsession with having black jerseys by teams dates well back into the 90s.

And what part of "doing what everyone else has done" do you people not understand? You actually think copying MTSU and the Detroit Lions is a GOOD idea?

Except the obsession with having black jerseys by teams dates well back into the 90s.

And what part of "doing what everyone else has done" do you people not understand? You actually think copying MTSU and the Detroit Lions is a GOOD idea?

Actually, as illiustrated in another post in this thread, they'd be copying us.

Besides, the black jerseys are going to come. It's not really a question of if, but more of a matter of when.

i like those, i was kinda opposed to black unis, bc i thought they would be to halloweeny, but those arent that bad, i still like th practice jerseys a whole lot better

If they do wear black, I at least hope that they advertise it so we know not to come and watch Vanderbilt wannabes
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If they do wear black, I at least hope that they advertise it so we know not to come and watch Vanderbilt wannabes
:good!:

I would honestly turn, and walk out of the stadium.

I hope the $uper Buck$ donors have put the 'NO' stamp on this idiocy. Jim Haslam and Charlie Anderson are both former players. I don't think they would go for a color change. Hopefully, Mike Hamilton and Lane Kiffin have both been told, "changing our colors will get you fired".

Jerseys at media day today were the ones that will be worn this season. There were no changes from last seasons' designs. There were names on them and they will remain that way.

Actually, as illiustrated in another post in this thread, they'd be copying us.

Besides, the black jerseys are going to come. It's not really a question of if, but more of a matter of when.

Yeah because all those rabid UT fans from the 20s are leading the charge for the black jerseys.

And your proof that black jerseys are definitely coming is.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back