Vol scientists doing work! UT may have found a cure for Coronavirus

Can these two scientists find a cure for "stupidness", as it relates to poor decisions young men who play football often encounter??

A cure for 19-20 year old men, as it relates to stupidness?...............AAAAA..............NO, no cure, no remedy, no elixir or pixie dust is going to penetrate a cranium that has the tensile strength of Tungsten, but the frailty of Cesium, and the hardness of a Diamond. You can't fix stupid.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
You think the Chinese are going to wait a year? They said they were willing to execute people to contain the virus, so why not try an experimental cure first? Especially if they can take the R&D from us without incurring costs?
Thats the problem.... they kill someone for getting sick, then they cut em up and use them for food. Those people will eat ANYTHING!!!

I'm sure this "cure" was discovered shortly after the virus. After enough money exchanges hands, all will be well again. Big money has been short this market for a while now. I find it convenient how this virus is the impetus for a selloff. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 007Racer
Unfortunately even if it does work, it'll probably be a year or close to it before it is available to the public because apparently the experts think it takes that long to ensure it is safe.

A year! We'll run out of toilet paper by then.

Reactions: BisonVol
Hopefully so. I don't want to put anyone's life in danger by rushing something that the people smarter than me aren't sure about, but it is a bit perplexing as to why it takes so long to test and approve these things.
The medical and pharmaceutical companies are the reason. I don't feel like typing it all out...so look it up.

A cure for 19-20 year old men, as it relates to stupidness?...............AAAAA..............NO, no cure, no remedy, no elixir or pixie dust is going to penetrate a cranium that has the tensile strength of Tungsten, but the frailty of Cesium, and the hardness of a Diamond. You can't fix stupid.

Ummmmmm, what????

Reactions: FlyFishnVol
A cure? So fast indeed.... what about the common flu? We have on the average of what... 30,000 Americans yearly die to the flu but thank goodness Super Computer has created a cure for the beer virus which has taken what.... 2,600 worldwide?

I'm a c.t., be careful

Last edited:
Reactions: ClockworkOrange
Hopefully so. I don't want to put anyone's life in danger by rushing something that the people smarter than me aren't sure about, but it is a bit perplexing as to why it takes so long to test and approve these things.
The US has the most rigorous testing of new drugs in the world. It's always been safety first, followed by efficacy in that hierarchy. Human trials take years if safety is your first priority.

If it is a compound that has been previously approved by the FDA, as was mentioned in the article, it is likely that it will be pushed through much more rapidly.
With the political attention this disease has received, even if the compound is currently not FDA approved the process for it to be tested and approved won’t follow the norm and will be greatly accelerated

Reactions: cardvolfan
We should severely restrict the power of the FDA. Across the board. I guess that's a conversation for another time.

But the president that planned to do that, end bi-annual time changes, and mow Cade's Cove would have my vote. Its really not that hard to make America greater.

“It’s difficult to be excited when you haven’t solved the problem yet. "

the last sentence of the article kind of kills the buzz LOL

A cure? So fast indeed.... what about the common flu? We have on the average of what... 30,000 Americans yearly due to the flu but thank goodness Super Computer has created a cure for the beer virus which has taken what.... 2,600 worldwide?

I'm a c.t., be careful
Guy on JRE says we could see 400,000 die from this strain over the next year... Being almost immediatly contagious during the incubation period while showing no symptoms is apparently a big problem... Once cases start doubling in large numbers which they almost certainly will according to "that guy", anyone with pre existing respiratory, circulatory or immune deficientcies will be at major risk... Children seem to be at lesser risk... Adult male smokers have the best chance of dying apperently... I'm typing this from my bunker btw... not much you can't do with large amounts of bubble wrap and duct tape...See yall suckers in 2022!!! Good luck... 😬🤞 GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckb1448

VN Store

Back