Vol scientists doing work! UT may have found a cure for Coronavirus

Unfortunately even if it does work, it'll probably be a year or close to it before it is available to the public because apparently the experts think it takes that long to ensure it is safe.

Interesting article.
Everybody still talking about the doomsday flu. The least potent strain in the past 50 years. Dang our society is stupid.
Interesting article. To me, this is more about, 1) not having a cure for this virus and 2) not having a cure and how it spreads quickly, especially to folks, mostly older, who are sick...someone coming off cancer treatments or in ill health. Those are the folks most in harms way...and, of course those who are out of toilet paper.

On another note...wish we could use this super computer (named Summit) and it's algorithms to help our football team score more points.

Phil Fulmer is on the job for less than 2 years and under his administration, he has found a cure for a disease that is going to kill us all! Or, at least kill my freaking well-diversified portfolio!

edit. All in blue font. I don't know to do that.

Unfortunately even if it does work, it'll probably be a year or close to it before it is available to the public because apparently the experts think it takes that long to ensure it is safe.
You think the Chinese are going to wait a year? They said they were willing to execute people to contain the virus, so why not try an experimental cure first? Especially if they can take the R&D from us without incurring costs?

This is potentially a remarkable discovery. UT has had some amazing health discoveries. They are also responsible for the research on the effects of calcium on weight loss, which has helped a vast number of people become much healthier.

Also, in the early 1980's, the University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences (now known as the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center) in Memphis was instrumental in developing the research on the effects of aspirin on platelet adhesion. It was these beneficial results that led to the universal recommendations of using aspirin prophylactically in patients to prevent heart attacks and strokes, the result of which has saved many, many lives worldwide.

Thanks, Clockwork, for bringing this potential life-saving discovery to our attention. I'm proud of what our university has done to help humanity.

If it is a compound that has been previously approved by the FDA, as was mentioned in the article, it is likely that it will be pushed through much more rapidly.

If it is a compound that has been previously approved by the FDA, as was mentioned in the article, it is likely that it will be pushed through much more rapidly.

Hopefully so. I don't want to put anyone's life in danger by rushing something that the people smarter than me aren't sure about, but it is a bit perplexing as to why it takes so long to test and approve these things.

Can these two scientists find a cure for "stupidness", as it relates to poor decisions young men who play football often encounter??

VN Store

Back