Vol girl fans thread

Okay girls, Tiffany keeps asking if she can come back to our room tonight. Still fever free and misses me, can't blame her😂. I told her I've got used to my king sized bed, having it all to myself, so we'd have to work out a deal. Is that bad?😂😂😂
Normally I would ask you to show Tiffany my reply, but I’ll spare her. She’s a saint of a woman, wife and mother, but I’d like to either smack you or punch you upside your head. You need to crawl on your knees, begging her to sleep in the king size bed and hope she feels generous enough for you to sleep on the floor beside it. (Too much?)

Normally I would ask you to show Tiffany my reply, but I’ll spare her. She’s a saint of a woman, wife and mother, but I’d like to either smack you or punch you upside your head. You need to crawl on your knees, begging her to sleep in the king size bed and hope she feels generous enough for you to sleep on the floor beside it. (Too much?)
Pretty much what I figured you'd say😂

20201205_130519.jpg20201205_130506.jpgokay girls, being serious, this is the one thing Tiffany actually has been wanting. Also, it's exactly the one I found on etsy, but we have a local office supply/Christian bookstore that I've never been in. I figured I'd try it since it's like 5 minutes away, and they had it! I'll get her something else, but I'm happy because she's been wanting one of these! Also, the lady who runs it said she was surprised I was shopping so early being a guy😂.

VN Store

Back