Vol girl fans thread

@BUCCnVOLfan , you good? Never saw you post yesterday, and can't remember you missing a game day.
Heyy! I'm doing well. Just got to Chatt to visit family... I barely watched much of the game because I was playing UNO with family.. I just feel blah about this team right now. I just can't watch them play uninspired. It's very frustrating when you bleed orange but the team AND coaches seem like they could care less about the game. I have been very supportive of CJP but now I'm like WTH when he continuously keeps playing JG..... Just blah! LOL!

I honestly watched maybe a little of 1st quarter and some of 3rd. Did I really miss anything?

Heyy! I'm doing well. Just got to Chatt to visit family... I barely watched much of the game because I was playing UNO with family.. I just feel blah about this team right now. I just can't watch them play uninspired. It's very frustrating when you bleed orange but the team AND coaches seem like they could care less about the game. I have been very supportive of CJP but now I'm like WTH when he continuously keeps playing JG..... Just blah! LOL!

I honestly watched maybe a little of 1st quarter and some of 3rd. Did I really miss anything?

You missed HB and the bewilderment that he has not been playing.

Glad you're good. Wasn't being nosey, I just knew you were missing!

You definitely made the right call playing UNO. Our family plays Phase 10. It gets cut throat. Haha

You missed another of JG’s record shattering pick 6 passes to the other team.

Found what Tiffany has been wanting, prettiest one at least. I just wondered if it's safe.
I haven’t had any problems, although I’ve only ordered a couple of times. Everything’s individual, I guess, but if a seller’s reputation goes bad, they’re in trouble. They have more to lose than Jeff Bezos, anyway.

If you want to get it, I’d order now. They’re usually not as fast as Amazon and their imitators.

I haven’t had any problems, although I’ve only ordered a couple of times. Everything’s individual, I guess, but if a seller’s reputation goes bad, they’re in trouble. They have more to lose than Jeff Bezos, anyway.

If you want to get it, I’d order now. They’re usually not as fast as Amazon and their imitators.
Thanks

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back